Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:59 pm
As you can see there were Mega Pip$ to be made today on WS & HK 5min charts
Xard777
Same goes for oil today.
Until it didn't and price collapsed.

XARD: Watch price once it hits the black channel line, it will sometimes continue a bit more then reverse. Also, the Zigzag appeared as did the reversal arrow.
BRNM5.png
BRNM5.png

No need to be greedy... (I was a bit late getting in on this trade).

Got another SELL on HK... booked another 100 Pip$
That's me done for the day, going for a swim.
Have fun trading everyone.

Summary... I got +114 Pip$ on the first SELL (price continued moving down from hitting the print screen button to hitting the close button.
And picked up another +101 Pip$ on the second SELL trade (both trades taken just after opening bell of WS about 10 mins apart).
Xard777
HK50 5 min.png
HK50 no2 5 min.png

GG1 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:28 am
Also not sure about everyone else, but I prefer the move to M15, as that was the lowest time frame I would trade before using XARD's system, that backed up by using H4 for my trend and semafors too. Still struggle to remove them from my charts, so this new template I am very happy with.
I'm going to keep an eye on M15. For the time being though I'm sticking to M5 for actual trading, since that's where I spent many months verifying/strategizing. Of course it's down to preference and there are advantages & disadvantages with every approach.

It's a great template and I'd say people can find success with it in any timeframe. Even an 'end-of-day' trader with just the D1 can get into great longer-term trades (weeks/months.)

Huge props to XARD.

XARD: I really like 15 min on the new template. Also, like 5 min for scalping - I tend to stay away from 1 min.
GOLD + SPX

xard777 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:26 pm
This might help with the entries on 5 min chart (should work OK on all time frames)
It is an old stochastic and normally you trade 20/80 but check out the 50 level entries.
Xard777
Hello Xard,

I understand all the entry possibilities but would you please be so kind as to advise exactly where YOU enter your trades.

Do you enter on the change of candle colour to neutral after the box/arrow or
On the change of candle and background colour or
When the candle closes above/below the daily open

I have marked these with a white triangle.

Also, please advise the trigger for the candle and background colour change - is it on a close above/below the trend MA?

Again, THANK YOU for all your help and generosity.

XARD: The first trade is always at the cross of the Trend line, subsequent trades can be earlier at the cross of the Stoch 50 level as you will have +100 Pip$ to cover any movement fluctuations. As long as you are trading with the main trend then you tend to find that all your subsequent trades pan out with the main direction.
a.PNG
THANK YOU XARD!

Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

129 Replies 4175 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

129 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 8131 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”