NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

mrtools wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:06 am
skyworm wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:49 pm

Thanks Mrtools - same as the lines, which can be of 3 different types of colors now. I've attached the inputs window, if that helps?
Try this one it's using jurik smoothing wasn't sure what dynamic levels he used so did it with Quantile bands, very close to dynamic zones.
Its amazing to see how everyone is contributing and helping . mrtools can u provide me this default made for 15m and 30m timeframe

big thanks

dwenblade wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:01 am
mrtools wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:06 am

Try this one it's using jurik smoothing wasn't sure what dynamic levels he used so did it with Quantile bands, very close to dynamic zones.
Its amazing to see how everyone is contributing and helping . mrtools can u provide me this default made for 15m and 30m timeframe

big thanks
Could you please lead me to that post either in link or post the indicator, and are you asking for mult time frame.

Re: A few custom indicators

As my contribution, here are a few custom indicators I've worked on.
These don't repaint.
Screenshot_2020-01-23_01-46-03.png
  • OSC - Simple trend filtering using RSI.
  • CMO - Chande Momentum Oscillator with color, levels and convergence/divergence. ( convergence/divergence code is borrowed)
  • Buy/Sell Pressure - A trend & trend strength filter using volume and price. ( Not my code, just ported it to MT4.)
  • Chart Sync - Changes all charts its attached to, to the same symbol.
  • Clean Chart - Sanitizes and maximizes chart space, especially useful when viewing multiple charts.(some code not mine)

Same chart above with "Clean Chart".
Screenshot_2020-01-23_01-46-36.png
Pips pay my bills - Chart Sync.ex4
(9.41 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
Pips pay my bills - Clean Chart V.2.ex4
(13.22 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
Pips pay my bills - CMO.ex4
(59.09 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
Pips pay my bills - OSC.ex4
(15.21 KiB) Downloaded 224 times
Pips pay my bills - Buy Sell Pressure II.ex4
(10.42 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
Pips pay my bills - Buy Sell Pressure II.ex4
Re-upload, fixed minor drawing issue.
(10.52 KiB) Downloaded 207 times

Hello people of Forex station!

Happy new year to you guys, the reason i say that is because no only this is my first post of 2020, but my first post ever. :)

i have to say you all rock! To be here on this site at this time is a blessing.

i have an exit indicator which i use in my algorithm, i really want to back test through as much data as i can get my hands on, but unfortunately the indicator line levels off when i get to two years back. Can anybody help with this issue on a coding level, as i have no idea why it does this?

Peace to you all.

Fill
KVO.mq4
(5.49 KiB) Downloaded 179 times

Hi

I share an indicator called LEVELS, which shows price levels. I don't know if they've already posted it on the forum but, just in case ...

The arrow indicator is the well-known fractsalzigzagnorepaint of PZ, but in MTF version, kindly repaired by coder Pacois.
FractalZigZagNoRepaint.mq4
(6.01 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
Levels.mq4
(4.81 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
AUDUSDM15.png
FractalZigZagNoRepaint mtf_1.mq4
(16.01 KiB) Downloaded 279 times

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:28 am
dwenblade wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:15 pm
viewtopic.php?p=1295387965#p1295387965

Here is the link mrtools . this one is the chopiness index histo . will be possible for you to provide this with default timeframes 15m and 30m fixed

thanks
Thanks could n't you simply put 2 versions on 1 chart and make a template of that.
Yes i can do that for sure but i wanted to put this with another indicator using a multi indicator combiner and run it with Auto system . itll be great if you can provide me a version with 15m and 30m time frame by default . so even if i use it on 5m time frame the histo must show 15m and 30m timeframe trend by default .

i hope not giving u trouble

1. Similar Topics

1. Interesting Market Setups

21 Replies 5698 Views

by Krelian99, Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:46 am in Forex Fundamentals & News

21 Replies
    2. Post image online

5 Replies 1341 Views

by mbastem, Wed May 09, 2018 9:59 am in Trading Platform Discussion

5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”