Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I guess we should start with the backbone of the setup. When building a trend-following setup. You're only as good as your main trendline.

I usually compare the trendlines of other Xard setups and I do it on the Daily. If it doesn't look good on the Daily then it usually won't look good on the lower time frames.
Unless it was built specifically for the lower tf's. But I usually notice that if it looks great on the Daily and Weekly then it will probably look good on the lowers as well.
XMAS_BIG_TREND_02.png
XMAS_BIG_TREND_01.png

Then you can check the Big Trends within the Higher Signal LIne.
If a setup is well balanced then you should easily be able to determine the bigger trend within the higher signals.
This is what is meant by trading towards the bigger trend.
XMAS_SIGNAL_DAILY.png
XMAS_BIG_N_SIGNAL_4hr.png

DRAXILL wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:58 am
If a setup is well balanced then you should easily be able to determine the bigger trend within the higher signals.
Hi DRAXILL,

Thanks for taking the time to explain.

So am I getting this right... You look at the Daily timeframe at the BIGGER trend line to see if it's BLUE (UP trend) or RED (DOWN trend), then you move to lower timeframe and wait for the signals to line up in accordance with the Daily trend? Is that right?

DRAXILL wrote:
Please Could you share your edited Template, looks clean and easy to understand.
Thanks

jcorp01 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:14 am
DRAXILL wrote:
Hi DRAXILL,

Thanks for taking the time to explain.

So am I getting this right... You look at the Daily timeframe at the BIGGER trend line to see if it's BLUE (UP trend) or RED (DOWN trend), then you move to lower timeframe and wait for the signals to line up in accordance with the Daily trend? Is that right?
Not necessarily. This is just basic trend trading. There’s a lot more to this setup besides trading with the trend.
I can tell the Murray Math has had a lot of work done and that’s a whole different type of trading onto its self.

I’m not the best math trader so I won’t even try to go into detail but I just know for me it can be useful to determine OB/OS areas or zones.

You can use the Semafor which are the circles at the higher highs and lower lows . You can use them along with the OB/OS zones of the math then take the trend change in the opposite direction.

Xards really good at that.

I’m sure he has improved his technique since I studied under him so you might want to ask him or one of these othe Murray Math traders.

Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:58 am
DRAXILL wrote:
Please Could you share your edited Template, looks clean and easy to understand.
Thanks
I didn’t clean it up. I just took off everything on top.

When ever you try a new setup it’s best to strip it all down.
Strip it to its bare naked self and try to figure out what’s going on underneath.

Look at how it all started.

Get that down then add the next thing. And figure out how that works with what you had before .
Then the next.
That’s trading in a way right?
You win then you add to your lots if you can’t win then you don’t add. You go down till you figure out how to win .
Once you start winning then you add

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DRAXILL wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:50 am
Yashvi Suvarna wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:58 am

Thanks
I didn’t clean it up. I just took off everything on top.

When ever you try a new setup it’s best to strip it all down.
Strip it to its bare naked self and try to figure out what’s going on underneath.

Look at how it all started.

Get that down then add the next thing. And figure out how that works with what you had before .
Then the next.
That’s trading in a way right?
You win then you add to your lots if you can’t win then you don’t add. You go down till you figure out how to win .
Once you start winning then you add
Thank you for your inspirational input.
Good luck

So I’m a little buzzed right now because it’s Saturday and the Cowboys might lose tomorrow so bare with me....

BidRatio: Look at bid ratio is basically the Daily Candle and where price is related to the candle.
If price is pushing to the upside of the Daily Candle then you will get a 100% if price is pushing to the downside on the Daily Candle then you will get a 1% . Or even a 0%.

How this is useful?

Well when you trade with the trend you don’t just want to trade with the damm trend. You want momentum behind your trades.
So if you want to buy then you obviously don’t want a 1% with the Daily Candle going down do you. That’s not trading with the trend now is it?

You would want that sucker in the 90% or above knowing that the Daily is going up right?
You would want momentum behind your trade right?

But!! And that’s a big but. You have to be careful. It’s a double edge sword that you have to learn to use.
A lot of guys use the extreme buy conditions to figures out that it’s over bought and now it’s time to sell.

So always remember get in at the beginning of the move!
Always!!!

Get in at the beginning of the move. If it’s already been going up then don’t get in. There’s a chance that it will come crashing down on you.

Get in at the beginning of the move.
I use MAs or Gann lines to help with that

So the way I trade and bare with me because I’m not infront of my Laptop, I’m at the Pub .
The Gas Monkey Bar in Dallas I’d you really want to get technical and come down and get piss drunk with me.

I trad the breakouts. The 16 Candle 1 hr breakouts.
As well as other breakouts on other time frames.
But say I see a 16 Candle breakout on the 1 hr and I want to take a trade in the 4 hr.

Well I will need that 1 hr breakout towards the Daily making sure I’m on the right side of the Bid Ratio and making sure I get I at the beginning of the 4hr move making sure I’m in the Daily trend and making sure I’m at the beginning of the move.

Then there’s using currency strength to back up your trade up.
You can’t just take a weak 4 hr trade you need the fear of God and the power of Poseidon behind that trade.

I mean your planning on paying your rent with that trade.
Your planning to put your kids through college with the trade so you actually use the breakout into a currency meter.
I mean what better to use a price action movement into a currency meter right? Something that’s faster that a regular currency meter but still the same or what ever.

So your doing all of this to get that trade at the beginning of the move on the 4 hr off the 1 hr breakout at the highest and lowest of the breakout currency strength towards the Daily at the beginning of the move to make a few pips. Lol

Welcome toXard 101

This isn’t including the Murray Math of course. Lol

I mean trading is supposed to be easy right. Fuk no.
So supposed you got a breakout on the 16 Candle on the GBPNzd.
And the Gbpjpy and the gbpAud well? That means the Gbp is strong going up or down what better currency strength is better that that?

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 34242 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

21 Replies 13743 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

21 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”