Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Introduction...

Hello Forex-Station community.

I wanted to say a a big hello to everybody here.
Ive been in and out as a guest for a few months and really liked the content. The idea of sharing forex indicators and everybody's thoughts related to them has only upside for everybody here.
I have also observed that the programmers and mediators on this site are actual immortal gods on the earth! The commitment is very inspiring. Even if i am not around too much for some reason, i mostly want to show appreciation to the leaders of the community here (hence the brown nosing :D )
I trade forex and other commodities but have only been at it for a couple of months. I wish to be on demo until i get consistent then switch to real money.

Please, if there is any way i could help please include me on a personal or trading level.

Oh, and if i could categorise myself as a certain trader, it would be a No Nonsense Forex Trader.

Phil.
These users thanked the author fillpop33 for the post (total 2):
Skyold, ERP The Trader

Re: Introduction...

fillpop33 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:20 am Hello Forex-Station community.

I wanted to say a a big hello to everybody here.
Ive been in and out as a guest for a few months and really liked the content. The idea of sharing forex indicators and everybody's thoughts related to them has only upside for everybody here.
I have also observed that the programmers and mediators on this site are actual immortal gods on the earth! The commitment is very inspiring. Even if i am not around too much for some reason, i mostly want to show appreciation to the leaders of the community here (hence the brown nosing :D )
I trade forex and other commodities but have only been at it for a couple of months. I wish to be on demo until i get consistent then switch to real money.

Please, if there is any way i could help please include me on a personal or trading level.

Oh, and if i could categorise myself as a certain trader, it would be a No Nonsense Forex Trader.

Phil.
hello mr phil............. big welcome to forexstation :D
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
fillpop33
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Introduction...

fillpop33 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:20 am Oh, and if i could categorise myself as a certain trader, it would be a No Nonsense Forex Trader.
Welcome to the family, Phil. Always good to see a seasoned trader joining here. :hug:

No Nonsense Forex! That reminds me of a really good site (which has the same name). They've got lots of great information which helps new traders.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
fillpop33
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance