Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi I would like to share my strategy, and hopefully someone can help create an EA or alert.

It is based on 4 hr TMA and m15 trend scalp. The parameters possibly is,
SlopeForUptrend="3.0" SlopeForDowntrend="-3.0"
MidBandFilter: if true - ask below Mid Band for buy, bid above Mid Band for sell
MAX open trade 1 per pair
Closed trades in midband option

Even though the TMA bands are repainting, We only take trades when the slope is met when signal arrow appear.

Buy only below mid band when arrow signal appear and slope is met and closed in mid band option.
Sell only above mid band when arrow signal appear and slope is met and closed in mid band option.
These users thanked the author markstep for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

markstep wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:39 am Hi I would like to share my strategy, and hopefully someone can help create an EA or alert.

It is based on 4 hr TMA and m15 trend scalp. The parameters possibly is,
SlopeForUptrend="3.0" SlopeForDowntrend="-3.0"
MidBandFilter: if true - ask below Mid Band for buy, bid above Mid Band for sell
MAX open trade 1 per pair
Closed trades in midband option

Even though the TMA bands are repainting, We only take trades when the slope is met when signal arrow appear.

Buy only below mid band when arrow signal appear and slope is met and closed in mid band option.
Sell only above mid band when arrow signal appear and slope is met and closed in mid band option.
Nice strategy Mark! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
markstep
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

trinitygod3 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:28 pm gods peace be with you all.amen ave maria, Wish You a Merry Christmas to you all.

dear mr tools and all other coders. kindly help me to the both indicator a arrow and if possible a good parameters to to trade crude oil. and also i need it in a mq4 format. hope your help will give me a a bright Christmas and a good new year,
my prayers to all. amen ave maria
Can't figure out what was being attempted with the mod of the asymmetric oscillator!