NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi mrtools,

I trade with a bunch of indicators, but also do my analysis with price action.
When I was doing price action analysis (drawing trendlines and S/R lines etc.), I really wished I could hide those distracting indicators from the main window for a minute, and then easily display them later without losing my drawings.

Could you create
1. a button which can toggle on/off all indicators, and
2. a button which can toggle on/off drawn objects(trendlines, squares etc)?

Thanks,
fireflyk

There is a newer version of Elliot Oscillator here (version 1.03 - only ex4 file though):
mrtools wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:03 am
PREETHI wrote:
Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:04 pm
hi, mrtools ,kindly add convergent and divergent lines [onchart and indicator] to this attached indicator.If possible alert also. Thank you in advance.Elliot oscillator - waves 1.03 (1).mq4
Added divergence with alerts.

Hi I would like to share my strategy, and hopefully someone can help create an EA or alert.

It is based on 4 hr TMA and m15 trend scalp. The parameters possibly is,
SlopeForUptrend="3.0" SlopeForDowntrend="-3.0"
MidBandFilter: if true - ask below Mid Band for buy, bid above Mid Band for sell
MAX open trade 1 per pair
Closed trades in midband option

Even though the TMA bands are repainting, We only take trades when the slope is met when signal arrow appear.

Buy only below mid band when arrow signal appear and slope is met and closed in mid band option.
Sell only above mid band when arrow signal appear and slope is met and closed in mid band option.
Trend - scalp(mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4
(54.54 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
TMA+CG mladen NRP.mq4
(19.15 KiB) Downloaded 167 times
TMASCALP.png

markstep wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:39 am
Hi I would like to share my strategy, and hopefully someone can help create an EA or alert.

It is based on 4 hr TMA and m15 trend scalp. The parameters possibly is,
SlopeForUptrend="3.0" SlopeForDowntrend="-3.0"
MidBandFilter: if true - ask below Mid Band for buy, bid above Mid Band for sell
MAX open trade 1 per pair
Closed trades in midband option

Even though the TMA bands are repainting, We only take trades when the slope is met when signal arrow appear.

Buy only below mid band when arrow signal appear and slope is met and closed in mid band option.
Sell only above mid band when arrow signal appear and slope is met and closed in mid band option.
Nice strategy Mark! :thumbup:
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

117 Replies 16322 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

117 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”