DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ogee wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:59 pm
RplusT wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:39 pm

Thank you mrtools. I'm puzzled as I just found out that it works on FX Pairs but not on Indices. On Indices it still shows only the support line (green).
As I only trade Indices (DAX, HK50 and US30) I will appreciate very much if you can make it work on Indices too?
Hi, this one works on indices.
Thank you. I got the Volty channel stop. It's like the ATR stops but both are not like the Indicator I have posted.

RplusT wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:24 am
Ogee wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:59 pm

Hi, this one works on indices.
Thank you. I got the Volty channel stop. It's like the ATR stops but both are not like the Indicator I have posted.
Ok, not sure which one you originally posted, thought the problem was the upper band not appearing on indices charts, if you change the Volty defaults to match the ATR Trailing Stop indy it overlays perfectly with both bands showing on both FX and indices charts.
volt1.png

Ogee wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:59 am
RplusT wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:24 am

Ok, not sure which one you originally posted, thought the problem was the upper band not appearing on indices charts, if you change the Volty defaults to match the ATR Trailing Stop indy it overlays perfectly with both bands showing on both FX and indices charts.
Than you for your effort, but no, it still does not match at all (Volty Channel...aqua colour).

ATR.JPG

REQUEST

Hi. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to modify this SSL indicator to include a middle line which would be an average of the existing top and bottom lines. If you could then apply the ATR bands to this middle line, it would allow a smooth ATR band as opposed to the 'stepped' band that currently exists when the SSL flips. I would really appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

Regards,
Hyph.
SSL fast nrp + atr bands.ex4
(17.73 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
SSL fast nrp + atr bands.mq4
(6.78 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

hyph wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:30 pm
REQUEST

Hi. Just wondering if anyone would be willing to modify this SSL indicator to include a middle line which would be an average of the existing top and bottom lines. If you could then apply the ATR bands to this middle line, it would allow a smooth ATR band as opposed to the 'stepped' band that currently exists when the SSL flips. I would really appreciate any help with this. Thanks.

Regards,
Hyph.
Hi Hyph,
I made a couple of changes, hopefully it is what you asked for.
All the best
Xard777
SSL fast nrp + atr bands v2.mq4
(6.78 KiB) Downloaded 160 times

REQUEST

I think I posted it in wrong thread. And without indicators.
viewtopic.php?p=1295398281#p1295398281

I am reposting it here in the right forum.

Dear mrtools,

You have coded MA histo indicator more than 10 years ago and have updated recently with mobile alerts. I find it useful till this day.

However, recently, because of my age not helping me to watch screen, I have adopted a new "set and forget" strategy which is working well.

I sell EU from 60 pips distance based on H4 MA of 48 and keep doing it a few times in one account. In another account I buy when EU falls 45 pips from H4 MA and for a few times. For this strategy I use smaller lots so that in case averaging of adverse positions is required it does not easily invite margin calls. Ultimately anyone can make money 50% per annum in each of the accounts. Discipline and patience is needed for this kind of effortless trading . I have tried this strategy on EU only because of its strong tendency to mean revert. Whether it will work for other symbols or not, I am not sure.

Can you kindly code this as per the picture. Requires an MA graphic , fixed MA price box, short dash lines to be drawn from inputs of pips/points based on MA price for Up and Down directions (both need to be different)

Thank you.
MA buy and sell lines.jpg
MA Price display nmc.ex4
(35.21 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
MA Triple with Price.mq4
(4.81 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
ma_price_display.mq4
(2.29 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
MA Triple with Price.ex4
(18.44 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

xard777 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:45 pm
hyph wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:30 pm
REQUEST

Regards,
Hyph.
Hi Hyph,
I made a couple of changes, hopefully it is what you asked for.
All the best
Xard777

Hi Xard777,

I appreciate your effort and thank you. However, it is not really what I am after. I was hoping to keep the original SSL line and ADD a middle line which would be an average of the top and bottom SSL line. I would like to make this middle line invisible on my MT4 but use this middle line as the basis for the ATR bands. This will mean the ATR bands are based off an average of the two SSL lines and will be smooth as opposed to the 'stepped' ATR line that current exists on the indicator when the SSL lines cross. I hope this makes sense. Thank you.

Regards,
Hyph.

naluvs01 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:44 pm
Hi MrTools, Mladen and Coders,

If possible, can alerts (mainly Push) be added to either of these indicators when the color changes with open/closed candles. That would be awesome! Thank you in advance for your response!!!!

Added alerts.
WeisWave3c1 alerts.mq4
(12.66 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
WeisWave3cw_Pips alerts.mq4
(12.53 KiB) Downloaded 103 times
WeisWave3TD alerts.mq4
(14.94 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

hyph wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:25 am

Hi Xard777,

I appreciate your effort and thank you. However, it is not really what I am after. I was hoping to keep the original SSL line and ADD a middle line which would be an average of the top and bottom SSL line. I would like to make this middle line invisible on my MT4 but use this middle line as the basis for the ATR bands. This will mean the ATR bands are based off an average of the two SSL lines and will be smooth as opposed to the 'stepped' ATR line that current exists on the indicator when the SSL lines cross. I hope this makes sense. Thank you.

Regards,
Hyph.
Hi Hyph,
My apologies, I tend to read just part of the request and go off on a different tangent. (as you can see here).
No worries, I can put it to use on a future update.
My coding is pretty limited so you will need the likes of Mr Tools or mladen to fulfil your request.
All the best
Xard777
Screenshot from 2019-11-17 02-09-25.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

86 Replies 11523 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

86 Replies
    2. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”