Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

moey_dw wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:37 pm
RplusT wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:15 pm
TMA+CG 4C RL AA MTF TT.mq4
very cool mod man............. just a question............. is D indicator same as cap channel?? sorry iam confused :shock:
Haven't got a working Cap Channel to compare. The professional coders here might know.
The D Channel ist just a TMA....It plots exactly as the Indicator I have posted.

RplusT wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:08 pm
moey_dw wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:37 pm

very cool mod man............. just a question............. is D indicator same as cap channel?? sorry iam confused :shock:
Haven't got a working Cap Channel to compare. The professional coders here might know.
The D Channel ist just a TMA....It plots exactly as the Indicator I have posted.
kk............ thx rplus :thumbup:

Here is actually another option to combine with the Vidya zone (guess I'm getting carried away by "Gifts for the New Year".... :D )
Clean chart, nice entries, keeping oneself in the trade.
Traded it today. 4 entries, nice return for just 2 hours of work on the DAX this morning.
With just 2 indicators !! Keep it simple. Remember, drawing major S/R levels is a MUST!

Vidya is set to 1...26...next higher TF
The buzzer indicator set to high and low. Length either 21(on the pic) or 34. Pay attention also to the dotted line building a top or bottom.

Follow the trend_2.JPG
buzzer.mq4
(5.63 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
Follow the trend_2.tpl
(4.5 KiB) Downloaded 206 times

RplusT wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:25 pm
Here is actually another option to combine with the Vidya zone (guess I'm getting carried away by "Gifts for the New Year".... :D )
Traded it today. 4 entries, nice return for just 2 hours of work on the DAX this morning.
With just 2 indicators !! Keep it simple. Remember, drawing major S/R levels is a MUST!

The buzzer indicator set to high and low. Length either 21(on the pic) or 34. Pay attention also to the dotted line building a top or bottom.

Follow the trend_2.JPG

buzzer.mq4
Follow the trend_2.tpl
Does buzzer repaint?

Deez wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:08 pm
RplusT wrote:

Follow the trend_2.JPG

buzzer.mq4
Follow the trend_2.tpl
Does buzzer repaint?

Are you referring to history? No, it does not repaint. But of course, like any other indicator it has to follow price action. It's just an "Indicator" after all. It has to break the opposite line for being a reversal or retracement. Have been trading entry points and continuation for a few hours. My focus is always the zone of the Vidya and I go from there, looking for an entry point. Pretty easy to trade with. Just put it on the chart and observe it. Awesome DAX trading today. One of those days where one just can't do nothing wrong.
Buzzer.JPG

RplusT wrote:

Follow the trend_2.JPG

buzzer.mq4
Follow the trend_2.tpl
Just for information the buzzer indicator is actually a repainting version of non lag ma.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:15 am
RplusT wrote:

Follow the trend_2.JPG

buzzer.mq4
Follow the trend_2.tpl
Just for information the buzzer indicator is actually a repainting version of non lag ma.
Thank you mrTools for your feedback. I have quite some time ago also used the nonlagma. It appeared to me that it plots the same but I still preferred the visual settings of the buzzer.
Here is the tpl with the non lag ma. Got two versions: the nonlagma_v4 which got a shift option and the nonlagma nrp - pct filter.....just follow the link.

Non Lag MA.JPG

Follow the trend_3.tpl
(3.62 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
nonlagma_v4.mq4
(4.58 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
nonlagma nrp-pct filter
viewtopic.php?p=1295396566#p1295396566

RplusT wrote:
To solve the "D indicator" mystery. Here we go. Seems to be mLaden's one anyway.
I have added the code to automatically plot "Next, 2x and 3x higher TF" to the current for convenience. It also highlights whether the channel is up or down.
TMA+CG 4C RL AA MTF TT_1.JPG

dear RplusT
could you please share your properties for this 3 indies?
because I think, that are not the defaults.
thank you in advanced
greetings Markus

marwilli wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:04 am
RplusT wrote:
To solve the "D indicator" mystery. Here we go. Seems to be mLaden's one anyway.
I have added the code to automatically plot "Next, 2x and 3x higher TF" to the current for convenience. It also highlights whether the channel is up or down.
TMA+CG 4C RL AA MTF TT_1.JPG

dear RplusT
could you please share your properties for this 3 indies?
because I think, that are not the defaults.
thank you in advanced
greetings Markus
Nothing speacial. Just for demontration purpose. Period 21, Deviation 2.618, all in MTF mode...Next higher TF, 2x and 3x

1. Similar Topics

1. МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

800 Replies 127011 Views

by amdudus, Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:29 am in Trading Systems

800 Replies
    2. МТ4 Trading Systems: WORKSTATION

484 Replies 96532 Views

by amdudus, Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:19 am in Trading Systems

484 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”