Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jimmy wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:04 pm
No. Sorry but you've posted stolen/decompiled code and we don't touch those here.
Also, we have a dedicated thread located here for requests.

Seeing as you are new, we ask that you carefully read all of our rules before posting in future.

Posts moved to correct thread.
I'm sorry, I didn't know it was decompiled, I downloaded it from a website with indicators. Sorry, can you tell me how to know if it is a decompiled indicator?
Thank you

Liz2019 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:05 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:04 pm
No. Sorry but you've posted stolen/decompiled code and we don't touch those here.
Also, we have a dedicated thread located here for requests.

Seeing as you are new, we ask that you carefully read all of our rules before posting in future.

Posts moved to correct thread.
I'm sorry, I didn't know it was decompiled, I downloaded it from a website with indicators. Sorry, can you tell me how to know if it is a decompiled indicator?
Thank you
Hello, in my reply the underlined words are actually links to our articles which explain how to identify stolen codes, our rules etc. :)

For reference, here is the article I linked to for you to read: How to identify stolen decompiled MT4 codes :thumbup:
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Jimmy wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:16 pm
Liz2019 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:05 pm

Thank you
Hello, in my reply the underlined words are actually links to our articles which explain how to identify stolen codes, our rules etc. :)

For reference, here is the article I linked to for you to read: How to identify stolen decompiled MT4 codes :thumbup:
ok, Jimmy
Thanks very much!!

borneo wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:04 am
If I have a downloaded indicator, is it possible that someday it will stop working and I won't be able to continue using it or is that not possible if I have the downloaded files?
It should continue working, if you have a problem with it, post the source code here in the forum and someone will try and fix it.

Liz2019 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:03 pm
Hi,
Please, could you add arrows when the line of this indicator changes color (above / below 0) and also when the line cuts the yellow moving average??

Thanks very much
Yes like Jimmy said it is decompiled but also what Pacois said also it's the same as I think it's called TrendAlt which is also the same as therepainting Fisher/Yurik or Solar Wind indicator which has many alias's.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

74 Replies 9412 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

74 Replies
    2. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”