Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

hi ive been playing with the lsma trend chanel .... boy what an indicator.........like wow

got me thinking you see im seeing some crazy things with this indicator i have one set on 137 period to figure what big boys are doing this is slightly lagging lsma period 4 - one set on 35 - l period 4

and one set on 1 period 10 - for me only indicator your ever going to need

id like to thank who ever made this- it is beautiful.

and make two requests

would it be possible to heat map this as a rule what i like is for two to agree and play the direction of the two that agree?

also may i further request an arrow indicator so say if im on a minits one chart it would display the
like so hypothetical of course

m5 up up down
m15 down up up
m30 up up up
h1 up up up
h4 up up up
d1 down up up

please help and thanks again for making such a wonderful creation and place my self personally ive been looking at this with the trading view wma im trying to get the river stratergy going with these mas sadly getting the guppy strat on higher time frames isnt viable on somethings

again many thanks feel free to pm me wishing all a grate day

or abit more of an achievable request mr tools did a mtf update would it be posible just to have an arrow in the indicator box of the direction the lsma is pointing ?

please many thanks

Ayrton wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:19 am
or abit more of an achievable request mr tools did a mtf update would it be posible just to have an arrow in the indicator box of the direction the lsma is pointing ?

please many thanks
Staff are really busy here so try and make your post a bit more easier for them so that they can look into your request. If you're making request, attach the files or the link to the indicator you're talking about to your post :thumbup:
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

so the indicator is lsma chaneled mr tools did one that was multiple time frame - this is the one id like the arrows adding to i would want the arrows to point in the most current direction of what it would be pointing in regardless of wether it is a bullish bearish - or the early reading that is classed as grey id just like an arrow to be able to be displayd of direction

also if a middle band could be added to the channel that would be awesome many thanks
example.png

hi the most talented coding individuals on the internet :D - may i understand what this lsma is based on - it was wrote that it is derived from another indicator in a post or if any one could post any studies or direct me to any writing on it so i could read up about it - would be much appreciated

Ayrton wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:00 pm
is it at all possible to add the option of 3 mas to this further more can a signle be given for when it crosses the ma?
Ayrton, again please be more specific and make a bit of an effort to attach the indicator/s to your post or anything of reference. As previously mentioned the staff will respond to requests that are clear, have files attached and are easy to read.
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

Think it was called Tarzan back in the day, this version is using the one more average rsi and the middle channel is a ma of that rsi, the center of the channel you can choose between colored line or dots based on the oma rsi crossing the signal (channel mid line) or oma rsi slope.
one more average rsi bands.ex4
(49.41 KiB) Downloaded 358 times
EURUSDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:27 am
Think it was called Tarzan back in the day, this version is using the one more average rsi and the middle channel is a ma of that rsi, the center of the channel you can choose between colored line or dots based on the oma rsi crossing the signal (channel mid line) or oma rsi slope.
Beautiful. Strong indicator for scalping breakouts :problem:
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

1. Similar Topics

1. TREND FOLLOWING SYSTEM USING MLADEN'S AND MRTOOL'S INDICATORS

44 Replies 25806 Views

by rijay, Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm in Trading Systems

44 Replies
    2. Trend Strength And Heatmap indicators thread

42 Replies 15981 Views

by rijay, Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:05 pm in MT4 Indicators

42 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”