rijay u always posting excellent ones............ thx dear
What I like about this version of the MACD Zero Cross Arrows is the arrows are small and discreet on your chart and it also comes with Multi-timeframe mode as well.
- (6.95 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
This indicator also comes with Multi-timeframe.
- (5.51 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
This indicator comes with Multi-timeframe and Alerts.
- (12.42 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
Till this day it's still an amazingly good tool so it has to be included in our MACD Indicators thread!
Thank you "Spiderman" Mrtools for your selflessness and generosity since day one! Here's a throwback to that post on TSD!
- (39.92 KiB) Downloaded 345 times
Good Day Mladin
I'm new member to the forum, need some assistance with the Double smoothed macd stochastic. Hope you are able to help.
Some modifications required:
- MTF, as best interpolated as possible
- More display options, e.g colour change in direction (bottom window), as well as on-chart (arrows, bars, candles, lines), whatever is possible.
I've been following your work for a long time and have gained many valuable insights, thank you.
- (2.69 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
As explained by Mladen on Forex-TSD:
- (7.05 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
Thank you to Mladen for upgrading these back then
The FX5 MACD DEMA Divergences version can be found here: FX5 MACD DEMA Divergences for MT4
Note: Both indicators need to be installed as explained by Mladen on Forex-TSD:
- (12.48 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
- (37.17 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Here is Mladen's explanation of the MACD Composite 2:
- macd - composite_2.01.mq4
- (4.67 KiB) Downloaded 137 times