Re: T3 Haos Visual 2019 Update

mrtools wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 am This is an update of the original Haos visual indicator using T3, for now it has alerts on color change of the T3 smoothed slow wpr. Took a trade with it last night using the histo being greater than zero and the fast wpr going into oversold was my entry, worked out pretty good netted around 38 pips, but that was a trending pair still needs to be seen how it will do in a choppy market.
Beautiful work! As I trade the 4 hour chart I wonder if the alert could be set for when the fast WPR exits oversold? If I enter when it first enters oversold I could have to wait a couple of days for the turn. For example on a long trade it seems like the best spot to alert would be when FAST WPR is >30 and FAST WPR -1 is <30. The opposite for a short trade of course. Hope this makes sense.

Cheers and Thank you!!!!
Bleemus

Bleemus wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:41 am

Beautiful work! As I trade the 4 hour chart I wonder if the alert could be set for when the fast WPR exits oversold? If I enter when it first enters oversold I could have to wait a couple of days for the turn. For example on a long trade it seems like the best spot to alert would be when FAST WPR is >30 and FAST WPR -1 is <30. The opposite for a short trade of course. Hope this makes sense.

Cheers and Thank you!!!!
Bleemus
You should be able to set your alerts up to work that way, with the way it currently coded. And the alerts are coded for crossing levelob1 and levelos1.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:47 pm

You should be able to set your alerts up to work that way, with the way it currently coded. And the alerts are coded for crossing levelob1 and levelos1.
That is wonderful news but perhaps I am a little slow at understanding. Is it the the alerts on the/false needs to be set to false?

Thank you for all your wonderful work!

Regards,
Bleemus

Bleemus wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:54 pm

That is wonderful news but perhaps I am a little slow at understanding. Is it the the alerts on the/false needs to be set to false?

Thank you for all your wonderful work!

Regards,
Bleemus
When I transferred the comments forgot to make a difference between the fast wpr alerts and the slow wpr alerts should be fixed in this version, also set the alerts how I am thinking you are wanting them by default.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:34 pm

When I transferred the comments forgot to make a difference between the fast wpr alerts and the slow wpr alerts should be fixed in this version, also set the alerts how I am thinking you are wanting them by default.
You work so fast! Many thanks MrTools! It is late here but I will test this tomorrow.

Cheers,
Bleemus

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:34 pm When I transferred the comments forgot to make a difference between the fast wpr alerts and the slow wpr alerts should be fixed in this version, also set the alerts how I am thinking you are wanting them by default.
mrtoolz thx for u kind update on this superior code.......... may i humbly request if u can allow us 2 change color of lines levels cos my one seem stuck on MediumOrchid colors
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:50 pm

mrtoolz thx for u kind update on this superior code.......... may i humbly request if u can allow us 2 change color of lines levels cos my one seem stuck on MediumOrchid colors
This version in the settings there is a level color right after the oversold/overbought levels where you can change the level lines color.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, moey_dw, pacois, Skyold, talaate, reachme, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah