LikeRe: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:11 am
Skyold wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:00 am
Hello amdudus,

I have a question
SharkFX StopLossClusters.
Is the Indi still free to use as a member?
At with it does not work anymore. As soon as I have the indi on my chart, MT4 shuts off.
The site is in Russian, so I do not understand it. Even if I translate it over google :geek:
Please help
Thank you
I will try to quickly understand and inform.
amdudus its martin here many thanks for sending me the new newsletter but due to problems with my old email provider they shut my inbox down without notice & I cant get ANY emails that are inside it so could you resend it to my new address which is,

thanks again amdudus that's for mail 3 thanks
:ugeek:

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

xyzman wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:26 pm
amdudus wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:11 am

I will try to quickly understand and inform.
amdudus its martin here many thanks for sending me the new newsletter but due to problems with my old email provider they shut my inbox down without notice & I cant get ANY emails that are inside it so could you resend it to my new address which is,
I made a change. MAIL 4 will come to destination.

IdeaRe: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:43 am
xyzman wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 10:26 pm

I made a change. MAIL 4 will come to destination.
thanks amdudus youre the best xyzman!!!
:ugeek:

EXCHANGE MANIPULATIONS. TECHNIQUE OF WORK OF LARGE PLAYERS.
The purpose of a large stock speculator is to make a profit on the difference in price. To do this, "smart money" must constantly swing prices on the market, using various methods of price manipulation. In market manipulation, large stock market players use a variety of technologies that take everything into account, from the technical and financial capabilities of the players to human psychology.
"Classic" manipulation.
It is not a secret that one can manipulate markets by spreading rumors about some events that significantly affect the state of a company. Such manipulations happen quite often, they are a direct violation of the laws of almost all developed countries and are subject to investigation in order to find the source of such rumors.
The statements of various analysts can also be considered as influencing the market in order to manipulate it, but it is difficult to catch the analyst in evil intent, since he can always give different reasons for his opinion. The analyst, as a person, has the right to make a mistake, and may well not take into account one or another factor affecting the conclusions published by him. That is, the statements of analysts for market manipulation is usually not considered.
Technical manipulations.
Technical methods of manipulation are very resource-intensive, but if there are sufficient funds, they turn out to be extremely profitable. For example, placing on the purchase or sale of a huge package of assets (stocks, futures contracts). Sometimes, in order to stop the price movement, you just have to submit an application for a huge asset package, sometimes you have to aggressively sell or buy (aggressively with huge volumes, often with “market orders”), sometimes you have to aggressively “beat down the wave” within a few days.
Such methods of market manipulation can be called technical manipulations. Why technical? Because these methods of manipulation are directly related to the technical analysis of the markets. The fact is that such manipulations are very often used both to convince small speculators again and again of the infallibility of one or another method of technical analysis, and also to “put on shoes” with these very speculators, who believed in the infallibility of this method of technical analysis and purchased "to the eyeballs". In addition, such methods very often arrange the so-called "resistance levels" and "support levels", which are terms that refer specifically to technical analysis. In general, the connection of such kind of manipulations with the technical analysis of the market gives grounds to call this kind of manipulations just technical manipulations.
What is the peculiarity of technical manipulations in comparison with other types of manipulations? Their peculiarity is that it is very difficult to find something illegal in them, which is why such manipulations are the main tool for manipulating markets. News is used as auxiliary tools, very often greatly exaggerated, or vice versa, greatly understated. Everyone has heard about super profits, which are received by stock exchanges and other structures related to the stock exchange industry, they have enough money to inflate insignificant news from the size of a fly to the size of an elephant to provide an alibi to their main tool of market manipulation, technical manipulation.
Monsters against plankton.
Monsters of the stock market, such as hedge funds and hedge fund funds, continually surf the oceans of markets in search of easy prey, and here everything is as in nature - everyone eats each other without the slightest bit of conscience. The largest profits are collected by the largest hedge funds, and basically they do it at the expense of a huge mass of the smallest and most inexperienced players.
The basic technology is to scare small speculators and make them sell at low prices, and then buy high, although vice versa, first, as some speculators say, “drive into a papir”, and then lower the price and “shake out speculators.
Monsters, of course, cannot simply lower prices by selling assets, especially in conditions of a favorable news background. A similar situation with the rise in prices - to raise prices need money. In this connection, methods (techniques) of psychological influence on intraday speculators are used, which are practically the main price-motive force in the markets. Consider these techniques:
"Hold height."
Let's call it a reception when a major player retains a psychologically significant price. That is, if a monster is required to move the price down, an application for sale will almost always be on a psychologically significant mark, and if a large player is required to move the price upwards - a purchase application will be at a significant level. Usually, such a price is a number that is a multiple of 5 points in the fourth digit of the number. For example, the numbers 1500, 1510, 1515, 1520, etc. Naturally, the more zeros at the end of the number, the more important this level is. This price is quite easily remembered by intraday speculators, who often glance at the stock exchange glass, and when they see that there is no way for a level to break through, it puts psychological pressure on them. Yielding to such pressure, the small speculator will start playing on the side of the monster. So the hedge fund's strength can double, triple, or even increase many times - it all depends on how much small capital speculators manage on the stock exchange. If you have ever looked into a stock exchange, you may have noticed that the price almost always moves in jerks from one psychologically significant level to another. This is because the monster, seeing a decrease in the intensity of the attacks on the held price, proceeds to seize and hold the next significant level. Sometimes, however, the transition to the next level does not occur at a decrease, but on the contrary, with an increase in the intensity of the attack. This is done with the aim of "breaking the wave."
"Changeling."
This technique is used to deceive small speculators, so that they would think that everyone sells when they buy everything (or vice versa). That is, the picture is put on its head, so the name. Take, for example, the option when a hedge fund is playing short on a very positive news background. Small speculators rushed to buy and it was necessary to urgently stop them, that they would sell everything they have to the fund, because he did not have time to buy.
In order to hide the true state of affairs, the next ten applications for sale in a glass are set up with small-caliber volumes several times smaller than purchase orders. There are a lot of applications for purchase in such conditions, they are big, because all small speculators rushed to buy. But the price does not move up. It does not move because there are large conditional orders (also for sale) on price levels with small bids for sale, which are not visible in the glass, that is, they are hidden until at least one deal passes on this price level. These hidden conditional orders are placed by orders “on the market”, that is, they do not appear in the glass when the price reaches them, and punch the price down. What picture sees a small speculator? From above there are small orders for sale, that is, resistance to growth is minimal, from below there are large orders for purchase, the news background is good, and why would the market not grow? But large orders gradually make their way from the bottom, but the price does not go up, and even moreover, it goes down. The speculator is freaking out, thinking that the big players apparently know something that he doesn’t know, and he merges everything he recently bought with a couple of percent above the current price. At the expense of such speculators, the funds arrange a collapse, as a result of which they restore their positions in the securities, buying back everything that they have sold and moreover, and all at low prices.
"Spillway".
This technique is to buy assets imperceptibly, in small portions, very gradually, over a long time, trying to have a minimal impact on the market, and then, when the market has grown up, to sharply discard all the papers. This leads to lower prices, especially if a sharp drop is made from some of the same level, designated by large speculators as a kind of "resistance level". Similarly, you can play upstairs.
"Puncture".
This is a sharp and very strong (5 - 15 or even more percent) movement in any direction with a quick subsequent recovery.With the help of punctures, the monsters kill two birds with one stone: first, they take out small speculators who on stop-loss, someone on margin-cola, and secondly, they show small speculators where the price can go. This allows you to expand the range of price movement that is psychologically acceptable for small players. Punctures are usually used when the majority of players no longer believe that the price of a particular paper can move beyond a certain psychologically significant level, and one and all begin to buy (or sell) when the price approaches this value. Monsters sometimes spend huge amounts of money (or other assets) to puncture, sometimes playing at a loss, but expanding the possible range of price fluctuations in the eyes of the public still pays off - after all, the biggest money is earned by monsters on the biggest price fluctuations. And imagine a person who, after a “puncture”, say, down 15%, is thinking about buying a bag of this asset. After all, buying is 15% higher than the price that was yesterday, it is very difficult psychologically. Thus, the monsters with the help of such here "punctures" discourage small players from the desire to enter the position.
"Ahead of the locomotive."
This is one of the methods of stopping traffic. Imagine a locomotive moving along snow-covered paths. If there is a little snow, the locomotive rakes it without even noticing. But if we, moving ahead of a steam locomotive, collect a thin layer of snow into large piles, then our steam locomotive will lose a lot of speed on each such obstacle. The main thing is that the locomotive would not have time to accelerate to the same speed moving along the cleared rails from one pile to another. Similarly, you can act in the stock exchange by buying all small orders below a certain level, at which we make our large sell order (when the market moves up). It is especially easy to stop the market this way, if you open it with a good break up, and continue climbing. Speculators do not like to buy when opening with a gap up. If all the same are willing to buy, then the method "ahead of the locomotive" is used against them. Similarly, you can stop the downward movement. This method is also good because in this movement ahead of the crowd, monsters constantly earn money.
"Washboard".
This is a method of shaking out speculators from their positions by sharp, strong, unpredictable and often unexplained upward and downward price jumps. When the price of a piece of paper begins to twitch randomly, speculators start to get nervous and leave this asset, closing their positions. Of course, there are those who are trying to make money on these jumps in prices, but more often they lose, because hedge funds act taking into account the market reaction, and if, after the next failure, the price of their paper was found many buyers, the price falls even lower so that another time it would be difficult to catch the "bottom". If the method worked, and the people closed their positions, then the price rises, and stays at the top until the people believe in continued growth, and when the people believe, all the paper is more expensively poured and the prices are again pressed down to the ground. Sometimes this method is used not to shake paper speculators out and then raise it higher, but to initiate sales and derail prices. What the monsters will do in each particular case is impossible to understand, just to guess, and this is the usual roulette. You can win from monsters only if you are out of the herd.
"Accelerator".
Those who have ever looked into the stock exchange could notice such a strange at first glance picture: there is a large (or very large) bid in the glass, say, for a purchase. The price is gradually approaching it, and the application is satisfied (breaks through). But, as soon as it was pierced, the same exact application appears at the same price level, but not for a purchase, but for sale. I, too, at first could not understand why buy back and then sell the paper at the same price, because it does not bring absolutely any benefits, and can even bring losses if the bidder’s tariff implies payment of a transaction fee. However, the monsters usually either own a brokerage license themselves, and may not pay any commissions, paying a fixed monthly fee to the exchange, or they have a special agreement with the broker, for which they again do not pay commissions. So, these applications put monsters. Why, then, are they meaningless at first sight deals? The answer is simple. If a herd of small speculators cannot be stopped and reversed by a large bid, then they are trying to speed up the opposite in their movement with the same big bid but with the opposite sign. This is one of the methods of swinging prices on the exchange. Small speculators among brokers and large players are called meat.
"Counterflow".
Countercurrent is the method by which the largest hedge funds operate. With this method, the hedge fund needs to control two markets at once: the main asset market (for example, oil) and the market, which depends on this basic asset (for example, the Russian stock market, which depends on oil prices). We will consider the oil market and the Russian stock market.The method consists in the following: at low price levels of the stock market, hedge funds arrange a rise in oil prices and, against the background of rising oil prices, roll over the stock market, merging their papers quite cheaply. Naturally, small speculators on such a fall in stocks are purchased, since oil prices are rising and the stock market, if you follow the normal logic, should also grow, but not at that. The stock market is felled as much as possible under current conditions, and after that they begin to bring down oil. It is then that petty speculators understand how they were cruelly deceived, and in a hurry to close their positions, they did not fall further yet. After the monsters have been purchased, the papers are going up again, but now on falling oil. Plankton, which does not understand the stock market, is looking for an explanation for this strange growth in the news and, not finding it, enters short positions (after all, oil is falling, which means that the market should fall). Here again the cruel bummer is waiting for the little ones, because the more monsters they sell, the higher they charge prices, because otherwise they will not be able to earn. After several days (or weeks) of unexplainable growth in the securities markets, oil begins to grow, and here plankton begins to be bought in a hurry by buying already heavily overvalued paper, hoping that the market will play the next jump in oil. But he will not win back, because the more monsters they buy, the lower they lower the prices of papers, otherwise they will never earn their billions.
In general, the work of hedge funds is based on countercurrent and is based on buying when everything is sold and selling when everyone is buying. Only hedge funds have one very big advantage: when they buy, they can buy out all the paper from the market. When they sell, there are few funds that can buy everything that a hedge fund can sell, so hedge funds manage to collapse the markets quite easily, although it is always more difficult to work for a fall than to raise, because there is always a limited amount of paper. no more than issued by the issuer, and freely circulating in stock markets is even much less, but hedge funds have generally unlimited volume of money, that is, they buy at those levels at which they are able to buy out all freely circulating paper from the market.
"Free fall".
There is a well-known saying of exchange players about this method: “Money is needed for price increases. Prices may fall under their own weight. ” Naturally, prices do not fall under their own weight, but due to the fact that each transaction takes a percentage of speculative capital in the form of a commission that goes to brokers and exchanges. As a result, the volume of all the money that is present on the exchange is constantly decreasing. Moreover, the higher the liquidity of an asset, the faster the mass of funds used by speculators operate. As money in the market gets smaller, the ratio of the volume of securities circulating in the market and money changes, that is, at current prices, there is not enough money for all the papers. In this case, prices for highly liquid assets are constantly falling, slowly but surely.
At the same time, hedge funds can use relatively small amounts of funds (comparable to the daily turnover of this asset) to increase volatility, which increases liquidity and speeds up the pumping of money from small speculators, especially if hedge funds earn little by little. Here, however, it turns out not quite free fall, but accelerated.
"Motion sickness".
This price movement then up and down with a growing amplitude. Something akin to the “Washboard” method, but here the opposite problem is solved - not to shake out speculators from all their positions, but on the contrary, to force them to take positions and stop responding to market movements. The essence of the method is as follows: it is based on the theory that a speculator, in order not to lose too much, should always put in orders closing his position if the unprofitableness of this position has reached a certain level. Among speculators, these orders are called “stop-loss”, formed from the English words “stop” and “loss” - stop losses. Often, speculators call these applications simply "stops." With these “feet” there is such a trick: it is very difficult to choose at what level to put them. Some speculators put them on a certain amount of interest below the purchase (or above the sale), some speculators put them on the basis of the amplitude of the intraday movements of the asset, some try to track the so-called "support levels" and "resistance levels", etc. The general algorithm is correct There is no “stop”. The withdrawal of prices to levels at which most of the “stops” set by the exchange plankton are guaranteed to work will be called “take them to their feet” for large players. After the “feet” of the mass of speculators work several times in a row with the subsequent return of the price to the trend that the speculators were counting on, they push their “feet” further away from the price of entering the market. If the next “back and forth” wave does not lead the monsters to the goal, that is, it does not cause a mass carry of small fry onto the “feet”, the amplitude of movement increases. Speculators again lose, and again moves feet, but the further they move the feet, the more they lose on them, and hedge funds win more and more. This “motion sickness” of the market continues until the small fry is waiting for a wait to understand where the market will go. If the small fry is out of the game, hedge funds shift the price in any direction (according to circumstances), but it is already very important to re-inflame the exchange plankton, which receives the vector where to play from the monsters and enters the positions again. Then the picture repeats.
Part of the small speculators after the "motion sickness" remains in their positions altogether removing the feet, so that they would not be shaken out, as has already happened, more than once. In this case, a significant price shift is carried out by hedge funds precisely in the direction against the bulk of the players in positions, after which the “motion sickness” begins again, naturally acting on the nerves of those who sit in a position with heavy losses. This leads to the fact that most of these players fix considerable losses.
How do hedge funds find out where the bulk of plankton plays? As I already wrote in the Monsters of the Exchange Game headset, according to experts, about half of all transactions in the markets of the whole world fall on hedge funds. Thus, if they have noticeably less paper, it means that the plankton is now sitting in long positions, if the monsters have more paper, then the small fry has opened short positions. Thus, always moving the price in the direction that is most profitable for itself, hedge funds automatically play against the bulk of small speculators. The “motion sickness” method is often combined with the “Free Fall” technique.
"Catching on greed."
This is one of the main methods of “shoeing” of exchange plankton (along with the “Counter-flow” method), but even more fundamental. The basis of the existence of the exchange game industry is precisely human greed. Of course, it’s good if the speculator manages to earn a few percent on the money invested in the paper, but the greedy speculator always gnaws at the thought of how much he could earn if he had a little more money. And if he could earn not only on growth, but also on a fall, he could have earned more ... And the speculator already imagines a sweet life, yachts, cars, beaches and expensive hotels ...And then the broker fusses: “I will give you a loan as much money as you have in your account” - and the speculator is already on the hook. And the broker is ready to offer not only money, but also paper, and also a credit card with a limit of, say, half of the account ... A speculator, especially a beginner, who came to the stock exchange as an ad in a newspaper or in the subway, was unaware that the broker never loses his money. As soon as the amount on the speculator’s account falls below a predetermined level, a strict automatic closing of all positions of the speculator follows, up to the total nullification of the account (this is called a “margin call”, that is, a withdrawal of the loan), and the broker will still take all his money , and all their paper and even interest. It is precisely because a client’s account is always under the control of a broker that a broker is always ready absolutely without any risk of giving his client a variety of loans and always does it with pleasure, because otherwise it can be very difficult to dilute a client on the stock market. For example, how to make speculators buy incredibly battered paper, which Sberbank securities are now (December 2009)? Very simple. It is necessary to create exchange plankton conditions under which he will open short positions on this paper, that is, to give people the opportunity to borrow paper, what would he sell it, and to let the bad news about this issuer (15.12.2009 it was a confirmation of Sberbank rating with a forecast "negative"). Borrowing here is the key word. If a person borrowed, then he should, and if he must, then he will be nervous if his debt suddenly begins to grow. And the growth of debt does not take long, because in addition to the interest on the loan, the price of the paper itself can go up. What is a man forced to do? He is forced to fix the losses. In the case of a short position, this means nothing more than buying paper at prices that are even more obscure than those at which the speculator was selling this paper. A similar situation with the game hedge funds down. The paper bought at a ridiculous price with a good leverage (that is, all its plus on a loan from a broker), the speculator will be forced to sell at an even more ridiculous price. And the funnier the purchase price with leverage, the funnier the selling price later. In this way, hedge funds manage to move blue chips to levels that go far beyond common sense, and there are no other ways to reach these levels, because no sensible investor will sell paper several times lower than its real price and buy paper several times above reasonable levels. People are capable of this only when they are forced to do this, and this is done through leverage and borrowed paper (or, speaking in stock slang, through a “marginal position”). Therefore, if you never use leverage and short positions, if you buy only at prices significantly lower than reasonable ones, you are much more likely to survive in this market and even make money in this casino. Unfortunately, monsters almost always keep prices for all papers well above reasonable levels, that is, exchanges around the world almost all the time are in a bubble state, and below reasonable levels, prices drop only at times of so-called crises, which are often man-made as well, and buying Any blue chip at this moment is the only guaranteed opportunity to make good money on the stock exchange. The main thing is not to borrow from a broker, never to open “short” positions, and to be patient, then it will be impossible to shake you out of paper bought at a ridiculous price at even more ridiculous prices. I repeat, however, that the opportunity to buy paper is really cheaply given to us only once every few years, but by buying at a really low price, you can absolutely not straining to get a few hundred percent of the profit in one - two - three years. How quickly you make a profit depends on the severity of the crisis, which, in turn, determines the speed at which markets recover.Sometimes, when there is a shortage of small fish in the markets (this happens during periods of crisis, when all the trifles have already been scared away), hedge funds are not averse to playing the party with their direct competitors, and this is a very fascinating sight.
Battle of the titans.
Consider the questions of why there can be only one monster in one paper, how monsters knock each other out of the market, what methods they use against each other and counterattacks, and why sometimes a smaller monster can knock a larger one out of the game.
What can one hedge fund oppose to another hedge fund? Naturally, any player will say that the short-term player can only use the paper he and his broker have, and the short-term player can use the money. Moreover, it must be borne in mind that in the general case (as a whole, in the world) there is always more money, because the volumes of paper are always limited, respectively, it is always easier to raise. That is why bubbles are so easily inflated in various markets. However, one can imagine a situation where some even a relatively small hedge fund (let's call its fund M) has learned that by keeping prices from falling another hedge fund (let's call its fund B) has already spent all its cash supply, and leverage that banks could give him? After all, this information means that the hedge fund has spent its margin of safety. In this case, our relatively small hedge fund M can make good money if it plays a short run against a large and much stronger hedge fund, weakened by the huge weight of exchange-traded assets. Our small hedge fund M gains an advantage if it already has a sufficiently large amount of the asset that fund B is trying to keep from falling, since fund M can try to “pierce” fund B by simply dropping all of its paper. The maximum that he will lose is the difference in price between the higher purchase price and the lower sale price. A few percent. If a certain crisis broke out at the stock exchange at that time, such losses can be easily explained to their investors, but if one succeeds in “breaking through” a large monster, one can rise very little. But then an additional question arises: what will the small speculators do? Much depends on them too.
Both funds are taken for small speculators. And each of the funds is trying to attract speculators to their side. However, if in the absence of large competitors it is relatively easy to apply the described exchange manipulation algorithms, then it is very difficult to use the same algorithms in the presence of large competitors, since each of the opponents tries to confuse the cards with another. In this case, factors such as the power of computers that control the stock robots, the speed of the Internet channel, through which orders are transmitted and data on past transactions are received, and if the hedge fund plays through a variety of accounts, the FFMS (or in a similar supervisory authority, if it is not in Russia) it was not detected, the speed of the distributed network plays a role, ensuring coordination of the applications of these accounts among themselves.
In addition, it begins to play the role of what algorithms are embedded in the exchange robot, and whether these algorithms provide for the presence of a similar enemy. For example, if one of the two opposing robots is more brake, then the other, more nimble, may have time to break the price in the direction he needs, shake out some small speculators and restore their positions in the asset, while earning a profit. In order not to allow the opposing side to carry out such tricks, the other robot must have time to buy back the bids that have appeared when the price was broken through, so that they would be ahead of their rival. Here we must also understand that the winning party in the promotion of prices constantly makes a profit, and accordingly, can increase its marginal positions. However, the more loans, the more critical will be the position of the hedge fund in case of price movement in the opposite direction.
Usually, when a similar situation unfolds in the market, daily transaction volumes increase sharply, and this is against the background of a very fast and jumping price. In this case, the price can jump all day up and down several times a minute by a quarter or even by half a percent - a percentage. Sometimes the market is in this state for weeks.
3.png

CONTROL POINT (POC): LIKE THE WOLVES OF THE FUTURE MARKET DETERMINE THE PLACE FOR HUNTING
Somewhere far beyond the Arctic Circle a black silhouette is visible through the trees. Peering into the outlines, you understand that this is a lone wolf, sneaking into the thicket of the forest. Howling wind and frosty weather he cares nothing. It seems that he lived in this fabulous dense forest for ages. And this beast is already running in deep snow along a mountain slope, chasing its prey. Disheveled, sticking fur and chilling heart burning eyes. Echo rolled a powerful roar. It remains for the merciless predator to make a lightning jump and in a matter of seconds the victim will be torn to shreds!
This is the instinctive behavior of a predatory animal attacking its prey. This is the deadly, but natural for the wolves series of actions that helps them survive in the wild. The same thing happens on the market every day. Here are just the wolves are the institutional players. And if you are not well prepared for the trade, then, most likely, your money can very quickly be in the clutches of these ruthless predators.
In order to become a predator on the market, it is important to learn how to correctly identify places to open positions. Points of control (POC) of the previous day can help you with this.
PRICE LEVELS THAT “EAT” MONEY OF MOST RETAIL TRADERS
If wolves hunt large prey, they are often pursued by its pack. Interestingly, a pack of wolves can stalk a herd for several days before attacking it. Moose, deer or other large prey are often not even aware that the wolves have already chosen them as a potential victim. When they notice these predators, it is sometimes too late.
If you, as a retail trader, enter the market from those areas that are not confirmed by large volumes, then you are not protected at all. In such a situation, you are like a sheep that has fallen off from the flock. Traders often do not pay attention to those price levels that were marked by high volume. This is especially true when markets reach record highs or lows, and there is not enough historical data to support.
As a result, retail traders become victims of large market participants. Only when the prey is already captured and firmly compressed by the powerful jaws of the turning movement, is she fully aware of the full gravity of the situation in which she finds herself.
Fortunately, there is an effective way to avoid such a situation, and in today's article we will look at it.
REQUIRED CONDITIONS FOR ATTACKING THE VICTIM
Wolves constantly watch over the herd, waiting for the moment when any animal begins to show signs of weakness. They also inspect the landscape for optimal attack conditions.
Analyzing the market, experienced traders are trying to find the most favorable conditions for entering a trade. For these purposes, they often use the previous day's control point (POC). This is the price level at which the maximum number of contracts was negotiated the day before. It can be considered as a potential support or resistance.
Most traders do not pay attention to the control points at all. But these levels are always present on the market, no matter what period you consider - hour, day, month or year. In the process of analyzing charts with the installed Market Profiles indicator, you will definitely come to the conclusion that the price often responds to POC levels.
The institutional wolf, which used to eat well every day, will never consider levels that are not confirmed by volume.
HOW PREDATORS USE A CONTROL POINT (POC) AND LEVELING MERGERS
Some traders in the market behave in the same way as moose, which have the bad habit of moving away from the herd. An elk caught alone on the ice or in snowdrifts is doomed to death. Deep snow with crust and ice is extremely difficult to move ungulates. In such circumstances, the wolf will not be difficult to overcome elk.Become a wolf in the market and do not be like moose. Add the indicator of the volume profile to the chart and evaluate the picture on the market in the last 15 days Look at both the cost areas and POC levels, and analyze how the price reacted to them.
Especially important are the overbought areas of overbought (VAL) or oversold levels (VAH) with POC levels. If such zones, among other things, coincide with levels of macro-trade (for example, with institutional levels), then their value can not be overestimated.
If the level of the POC control point of the previous day affects the price and the cost zone of the next day, then it becomes more significant.
USE A MERGER OF LEVELS TO YOUR TRADING ACCOUNT NEVER REMAINED "HUNGRY"
Using the POC of the previous days, the wolves of the futures market effectively pursue and consume profits.
Connect the Market Profiles indicator to the chart, adjust the selection of cost zones, build levels at the key prices of POC, VAL and VAH. Then find areas with a high concentration of these levels. Pay particular attention to previous VAL or VAH, which are on the same level as new points of control (POC) or vice versa.
The point of control (or POC) is a very effective tool that gives traders a place to trade.
2.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Help for Introduce Good trading system for Trading

8 Replies 2481 Views

by alijvhr, Fri May 14, 2021 5:17 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    2. What trading system is this?

11 Replies 3942 Views

by Mukhari325, Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:24 pm in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    3. Forex Stryder System

2 Replies 1800 Views