Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mario_lima wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:29 pm David, the alert is given in the right time, you have to wait for the candle to close for confirmation.
Mario,

Thank you for your answer.

I will try to explain my problem in more clear way: for example my strategy is to place an order right after arrow signal appears and coresponding candle closes (because on history it gives some damn good sygnals and at least 80% of them are closed in profit.) As charts ar at least on M30 or even more and I cannot monitor few graphics all the day I rely on voice alert, however when I get alert and switch instantly to necessary pair it comes that I am already at least one candle away from the place that I supposed to enter, in other words arrow coresponding candle appears way back which makes upmentioned strategy useless. I figured it out on M1 graphic with period value "2", (to maximize signal quantity) to test repainting, recalculating or lagging of an indicator.

So can it be, that on higher timeframes and with bigger period indicator will give timely and precise signals as needed, or will act in the same way?

With respect,

D

P.S. I used pepperstone Razor demo account during this test run.

Here is the Detrend Hilbert Transform by Mladen.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

This is the Ehlers' Simple Decycler indicator with outer bands which was kindly made by Mladen for MT4.
In this post I've also included a PDF with information below.

The Separate (Subwindow) Oscillator versions have been posted here: Simple Decycler Oscillator for MT4 (Single & Double line versions)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
nrv, heispark, alexm
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Another one for our Ehlers thread that needs to be posted is the Sinewave (Oscillator) for MT4.

This requires both indicators to be installed below in order to work.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
rudiarius