DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mntiwana wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:00 am
TraderAnton61 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:48 am

Oh that are great news, then I was simply just too stupid :) Thank you
averages 9.0
Here is one of Mladen's mt5 version moving average
Hi mntiwana,

I have now tried 2 different averages indicators and I'm not sure if it's problem with my MT5 or computer but

- When I configure a higher peroid (400 daily ema for example) my MT5 freezes and crashes everytime
- With lower periods they work but it takes extremely long till they show up on the chart (like 15-30 seconds)

Is this normal with MT5? :D I'm getting too old for this :lol:

TraderAnton61 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:38 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:00 am

averages 9.0
Here is one of Mladen's mt5 version moving average
Hi mntiwana,

I have now tried 2 different averages indicators and I'm not sure if it's problem with my MT5 or computer but

- When I configure a higher peroid (400 daily ema for example) my MT5 freezes and crashes everytime
- With lower periods they work but it takes extremely long till they show up on the chart (like 15-30 seconds)

Is this normal with MT5? :D I'm getting too old for this :lol:
Experts/coders can explain the reason as i dont have/using MT5 terminal
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

T3 Haos Visual 2019 Update

This is an update of the original Haos visual indicator using T3, for now it has alerts on color change of the T3 smoothed slow wpr. Took a trade with it last night using the histo being greater than zero and the fast wpr going into oversold was my entry, worked out pretty good netted around 38 pips, but that was a trending pair still needs to be seen how it will do in a choppy market.
haos visual alerts.ex4
(53 KiB) Downloaded 773 times
haos visual.png

mrtools wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 am
This is an update of the original Haos visual indicator using T3, for now it has alerts on color change of the T3 smoothed slow wpr. Took a trade with it last night using the histo being greater than zero and the fast wpr going into oversold was my entry, worked out pretty good netted around 38 pips, but that was a trending pair still needs to be seen how it will do in a choppy market.
Undoubtedly one of your most finest indicators and the most feature-packed Haos/Chaos Visual indicators I've ever seen. Thank you so much Mrtools :!:

This version of Haos now makes it easy for beginner traders to join trends - no matter what timeframe. And I love the new shadow option too.
11-year downtrend continues. Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators).
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Re: T3 Haos Visual 2019 Update

mrtools wrote:
Looks like in a choppy market, you cannot get signals like that.

mrtools wrote:
can we have mtf please? tks it really is a nice indi!

society wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:03 am
mrtools wrote:
can we have mtf please? tks it really is a nice indi!
Added mtf and alerts on zero cross, histo color change, slow wpr ob/os enter and exit, and fast wpr ob/os enter and exit.
haos visual (mtf + alerts).ex4
(90.57 KiB) Downloaded 695 times
haos mtf.png

1. Similar Topics

1. MT5 Moving Averages (MAs)

25 Replies 3469 Views

by rijay, Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 pm in MT5 Indicators

25 Replies
    2. Moving Averages indicator(s) - cTrader

19 Replies 4094 Views

by Tsar, Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:30 am in cTrader Indicators

19 Replies