NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

global wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:30 am
mrtools wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:35 am
This is an double dynamic zone fisher stochastic center of gravity. The coloring is on signal cross.
Hi Mr. Tools,

Thanks again for this double dynamic zone fisher stochastic center of gravity indicator. I added it to my dashboard that calls this indicator by iCustom calls along with a few others so quite a bit of CPU resources are being used up especially since 28 currencies are being scanned every second. Today this message appeared in my experts log:
2019.01.03 12:50:00.139 double dynamic zone fisher stochastic - cg NZDUSD,M15: indicator is too slow, 1672 ms. rewrite the indicator, please

The same message appeared 6 times today with the execution times varying between 1531ms and 6218ms. So what changes can I make to the indicator code to speed up this indicator? Thanks for all your help. By the way, this is the best trading forum on the internet hands down. It's such a great resource and is the greatest gift to the trading community.
Not sure if I'm remembering right but think Mladen lightened the dll file and posted it here viewtopic.php?p=1294850436#p1294850436 maybe that will help, haven't been getting that message here.

mntiwana wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:24 am
Now a series of Ehlers Fisher transform indicators,regular and histo
I guess this is the ever first and initial form of EFT
Ehlers Fisher transform
The version with usual prices and signal line
Thank you so much for the great work!! I'm a fan of Ehler's work. I would like to know if it's possible to add divergence in this amazing indicator with alerts and arrows.
Thank you so much once again

mario_lima wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:05 am
mntiwana wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:24 am
Now a series of Ehlers Fisher transform indicators,regular and histo
I guess this is the ever first and initial form of EFT
Ehlers Fisher transform
The version with usual prices and signal line
Thank you so much for the great work!! I'm a fan of Ehler's work. I would like to know if it's possible to add divergence in this amazing indicator with alerts and arrows.
Can you please post the link or the indicator you want modified.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:27 pm
mario_lima wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:05 am

mrtools, thank you so much for the quick response. Your work is awesome! The Fisher Transform is my number 1 tool to trade, and the divergence with alerts and arrows would be amazing because I follow several charts.
Here is the indicator:
Ehlers Fisher transform histo.mq4
(3.6 KiB) Downloaded 342 times

mario_lima wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:34 am
mrtools wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:27 pm

mrtools, thank you so much for the quick response. Your work is awesome! The Fisher Transform is my number 1 tool to trade, and the divergence with alerts and arrows would be amazing because I follow several charts.
Here is the indicator:
Added the divergence with divergence alerts.
Ehlers Fisher transform histo (divergence).ex4
(40.6 KiB) Downloaded 923 times
eft div.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Ehlers RSI smoothing trick - Help please

4 Replies 745 Views

by DocYummy77, Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:36 pm in MT4 Indicators

4 Replies
    2. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

42 Replies 27269 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

42 Replies