NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:40 am
tradre wrote:

Thank you Mtiwana but i think i uploaded the wrong indicator ..this is the indicator that was giving problems and i have also editted the original post
That indicator would not run in run-time either
It uses fractals and the signals are depending on fractals (ie: they do what fractals do - repaint). Anyway, here is a version that will work in backtest and in runtime
Hi MrTools is it possible to add horizontal lines to the target points of the attached indicator when all the conditions are in place the indicator display 3 target levels is it possible for lines to appear on chart when this happen? Pls do help if its possible.Rgds
F Sta.PNG

Cheepeys wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:53 am

Hi MrTools is it possible to add horizontal lines to the target points of the attached indicator when all the conditions are in place the indicator display 3 target levels is it possible for lines to appear on chart when this happen? Pls do help if its possible.Rgds
Hi, you've posted the exact same thing 4 times. Please don't do that, spamming the thread is not good. I've cleaned the other posts up.
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Jimmy wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:35 am
Cheepeys wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:53 am

Hi, you've posted the exact same thing 4 times. Please don't do that, spamming the thread is not good. I've cleaned the other posts up.
Hi Jimmy it is my internet i tried posting an indicator and it wont just get posted i know the rules and im not gonna go against the rule .You keep on educating me until im seasoned up here.The file im trying to work on is here now attached again just for target lines to show up on chart.Pls if it fails to get attached i wont repeat it again.
+JoGET+.mq4
(43.58 KiB) Downloaded 379 times

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 6450 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

9 Replies 2808 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

9 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

0 Replies 406 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot], Deez, IBM oBot [Bot], Jimmy, Meyson, moey_dw, quangvuig, Rabi, remcous, sathistrader, Telegram [Bot], twix, Woodyz, Yannis, 太虚一毫 and 64 guests