Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:10 am

Hello Mr.Mntiwana,

I would just like to have MA options on the new RSI index line, sorta like this at the top

show RSI index line = true;
RSI index periods = 1.85;
RSI type = (same options (regular,slow,rapid,etc);
RSI index ma method = (options with existing MA methods already in the indicator);

The RSI index would be separate from the rest of the TDI, not used in anything else

that is all i ask...

thank you
Found the source code, but not understanding what you are looking for. In TDI the rsi is actually a ma of rsi and the signal is as well. Are you saying you want an option to not use the rsi price line(green line)?

mntiwana wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:34 am
I think you are asking/talking differently than the indicator you posted
Esteemed Mr.Mntiwana...

it is the same indicator, i just added the lines from the first levels to the top bottom, and changed the colors and the widths of the lines...

my setting are like this ...
Attachments
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:34 am

Found the source code, but not understanding what you are looking for. In TDI the rsi is actually a ma of rsi and the signal is as well. Are you saying you want an option to not use the rsi price line(green line)?
I would just like to be able to display a separate RSI within the TDI indicator, with the options i mentioned.
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

Hello Komrades!!!

This is my final request for the swinging setup thread i am preparing...(after posting this I'm starting to write and update the thread (here --->)viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472991&start=20

The attached indicator is my tiny (but usefull) infoboard utility...

All I would like is to add a pip counter for open orders (on top of the stack), kinda like in the B:-15/S:125 format.
It would have to be updated as orders are added or closed.

Also, there is a problem with the indicator not diplaying when MT4 loads up/restarts (init/deinit issue I would figure). It shows "Label" text instead numbers on load, and the only way to make it work is reload the template or profile to get things to work.

Truly that is all I ask ...

I went as far as I could with the 0 coding knowledge i have, please give me a hand.

-simon

ps: intraday swining setup update coming soon....working on it

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:46 am
Added the separate rsi.
Mr.Tools, so far on 1D and 4H charts, it seems it calculates the current bar once it loads and gives the signal it would when the bar closes.

Looking at price/signal line and than at the signal it gives, there is something that is not quite right..

Would you please see what is going on ??
Attachments

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Mr.Tools, so far on 1D and 4H charts, it seems it calculates the current bar once it loads and gives the signal it would when the bar closes.

Looking at price/signal line and than at the signal it gives, there is something that is not quite right..

Would you please see what is going on ??
Looking at your settings the signal line is faster than the rsi price line the way i coded the alerts and arrows is for the rsi price line to be faster than the rsi signal line.

This is what I got when i flipped the price line signal and signal line signals.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
mtp