Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Pretty sure that Xard sipping coconut juices on a paradise island!

I have two setups, and they definitely don't signal together. I am pretty sure that the one with the two red trendlines from the PDF is the latet though.

Any comment on the key differences between the two would be great.

Also, Xard, you mentioned that you would teach your new strategy here, with the compounding and trading between lower timeframe highs and lows. I noted that you started posting the charts from the same - is there any more teaching on this? Any way we can support you?

Older Version? H1 GBP
More recent version? H1 GBP... but why is this wait? ... at least... it is long on the older system... and on my own strategy it has been long since around 11.30am.
Econome.

xard777 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:47 pm Guys,
I have corrected the wait problem on my current setup that I will post later in a couple of weeks time.
All the best
Xard777
Hello XARD,
it's nice to hear from you.
I'm looking forward to your new release.
I have just one request:
1. Display of open / close / target lines
2. Make the points smaller at Semafor
3. Background color changers allowed. For example, if I change the background color to white, then a whole block will still be black, and if I change the TF, the background color will turn completely black.

Thank you for your efforts in advance.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:47 pm Guys,
I have corrected the wait problem on my current setup that I will post later in a couple of weeks time.
All the best
Xard777
Thanks for your help, XARD777. Please is it possible to develop your indicators in such a way that they'd be compatible with my screen resolution for 14/15 inch PC screens? All your indicators seem to be magnified on my 15 inch screen, thanks a bunch!

Gallandic wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:21 pm Please is it possible to develop your indicators in such a way that they'd be compatible with my screen resolution for 14/15 inch PC screens?
There's nothing wrong with XARD's indicators or setups. What resolution is your screen? All of XARD's templates and indicators display fine for me on my 15.6" laptop monitor set at 1366x768.

It might be time for you to upgrade your screen mate.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:28 pm
There's nothing wrong with XARD's indicators or setups. What resolution is your screen? All of XARD's templates and indicators display fine for me on my 15.6" laptop monitor set at 1366x768.

It might be time for you to upgrade your screen mate.
I just noticed it's the same resolution as yours 1366x768. If you've installed this indy on your MT4 chart, can you please send me a screenshot of how it looks on your laptop? Might be doing something wrong here!

OK, Here is the Update...
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777

Criteria for a BUY signal on the Stoplight
1) Blue Histo Bar below the TMA channel
2) Blue Trend Line
3) CCI trend line in the sub window Above the zero line.

Criteria for a SELL signal on the Stoplight
1) Pink Histo Bar above the TMA channel.
2) Pink Trend Line.
3) CCI trend line in the sub window Below the zero line.

If no match on ALL three then we have a WAIT signal.
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world