BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: BINARY OPTION TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

pacois wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:03 am
-L- wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:32 am

Thanks a lot pacois, have not tested it in live market but the indicator seems to be working perfectly.

just make a modification to the code and also have a question which i explain below

EDIT: what I mean in the second picture about the DSS bressert it's actually not the part in the green rectangle that I know it won't affect the code, but the part below that which I am not sure if it's related to the DSS bressert.

thanks in advance.
They are extra extra ema not used and tests done with DSS
sorry to trouble you again, just found now that the market opened that the alert settings still sound/send message to the non filtered signals, the ones that are not in trend and don't show arrows
Gann High-Low Activator _ MTF _ Alerts + arrows_Test2.2.mq4
(9.19 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

-L- wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:28 am
pacois wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:03 am

They are extra extra ema not used and tests done with DSS
sorry to trouble you again, just found now that the market opened that the alert settings still sound/send message to the non filtered signals, the ones that are not in trend and don't show arrows
I'm sorry but you'll only have visual arrows, the sound alerts are without filter, are original of the indicator
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

pacois wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:31 am
-L- wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:28 am

I'm sorry but you'll only have visual arrows, the sound alerts are without filter, are original of the indicator
well, it will be more troublesome to be hearing the lots of alerts ringing but still having the visual arrow will make it faster to double check if the signal it's ok or not.

thanks for your help

-L- wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:57 am
pacois wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:31 am

well, it will be more troublesome to be hearing the lots of alerts ringing but still having the visual arrow will make it faster to double check if the signal it's ok or not.

thanks for your help
Try
Gann High-Low Activator _ MTF _ Alerts + arrows_Test2.2_Alert.mq4
(9.21 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

sal wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:55 pm
kouropalatisk wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:45 pm

Of course, will do. What is the expiry time when entering a trade?
post have zip file and re down load what you are searching. tpl also..
5min
Hey Sal
I left those charts runnin for 2 hours, no arrows shown and I have "arrows visible" True.
No arrows.png