Re: Reversal Indicator

friend4you wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:02 pm

Hello from NRW (in dt. 2. Abschnitt)!
If oscillators turn at an extreme, many use this for a trend change, but as trends can stay long, a break of bands may be a better signal.. Feel free to test the attached ideas in zip-file. Copy Indis in zip to folder indicators ( in mt4 click Alt D D). tlp in templates. Load the tlp-file by right click. Chaos is a smoothed WPR (popular Williams percent range), that coder mladen made after my requests in July 2016. These are ideas, not a complete system.

similar answer now in German:
Als Reversal nutzen viele Oszilatoren. Wenn sie drehen und ein Extrem oben unterschreiten, shortet man. Aber, ob es besonders bei langen Trends wirklich dauerhaft dreht, sieht man am besten, wenn Bänder unterschritten werden (braun).
Indis im zip-Archiv gehören in indicators Ordner ( in mt4 Alt D D drücken). tlp in templates. Chaos ist ein weicher Williams Prozent Range. Dies sind Ideen, kein komplettes System.

overbought system f4y.png

overbought system f4y.zip
Hello from Bavaria,
first of all many thanks for the Indicator Package, i think you can start a lot with that and that was exactly my idea to work with different channels. An indicator makes error message, I would be very happy if someone could fix this.

GoldenFibo wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:46 am

Hello from Bavaria,
first of all many thanks for the Indicator Package, i think you can start a lot with that and that was exactly my idea to work with different channels. An indicator makes error message, I would be very happy if someone could fix this.
I downloaded the one you posted and it working fine with me as you can see
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

wojtek wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:10 am

MNTiwana, what's this 'range action verification index' - first in the separate window?
Could you please share it? Though, it could repaint (it looks too good at first sight). :-)
It is ravi,i dont think it repaints
you can have/find in request and idea thread
here
viewtopic.php?p=1295385945#p1295385945
posted by Mrtools
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
wojtek
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

As for me, the best reversal indicator is RSI. Of course, you should not open position using only the idnicator, but it works great to confirm the resersal entry zones. For example, you can use it when the price crosses the trendline.
There is a great article about RSI here ..........................
Edited ..... link deleted
I`ve found that it works best on commodities-related instruments like XAUUSD.