.
NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

#131
This is a martingale EA using the Kumo cloud as a filter along with a osma slope for entry been testing it for a couple of months on a 5 mill demo account :) its doing ok but very large lot sizes meaning only try this on demo until your comfortable with it.
Kumo Breakout Histo.ex4
(25.37 KiB) Downloaded 486 times
osma color.ex4
(46.26 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
Osma - trader.ex4
(53.8 KiB) Downloaded 438 times
Detail statement.rar
(12.71 KiB) Downloaded 426 times
osma trader.png


Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

#132
mrtools wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:15 am
This is a martingale EA using the Kumo cloud as a filter along with a osma slope for entry been testing it for a couple of months on a 5 mill demo account :) its doing ok but very large lot sizes meaning only try this on demo until your comfortable with it.
omg mrtools legend for sharing & making this for :o :o :o

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

#133
mrtools wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:15 am
This is a martingale EA using the Kumo cloud as a filter along with a osma slope for entry been testing it for a couple of months on a 5 mill demo account :) its doing ok but very large lot sizes meaning only try this on demo until your comfortable with it.
Impresive -
Profit Factor: 3.91, Drawdown: 0.98%, Profit Trades: 80.00% - Even those commercial coders can hardly match this. :clap: :thumbup:
Well done MrTools!

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

#134
Hi, well, not everything is so rosy, I drove to TDS with 99% quality on Alpari-PRO ESN quotes, with modeling and spread and slippage and swap, only one pair passed on default settings, others need to be opted out my sophisticated opinion, tests are attached.
Osma -  trader AUDCAD H1  2015.0.03 - 2019.01.11.gif
Volente Deo

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

#135
Antonio wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:07 am
Hi, well, not everything is so rosy, I drove to TDS with 99% quality on Alpari-PRO ESN quotes, with modeling and spread and slippage and swap, only one pair passed on default settings, others need to be opted out my sophisticated opinion, tests are attached.
Hi Antonio,
Which pair did survive the test?
Could you please attach the test results, since the AUDCAD test's figure is the only one that can be seen in your earlier post?


Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

#136
Antonio wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:07 am
Hi, well, not everything is so rosy, I drove to TDS with 99% quality on Alpari-PRO ESN quotes, with modeling and spread and slippage and swap, only one pair passed on default settings, others need to be opted out my sophisticated opinion, tests are attached.
Thanks for your back test, hopefully everyone knows if you decide to use a martingale on a real account would be advisable to start with more than $50 in that account, would say probably at least $2000 per pair in that account. Just saying!!!

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

#137
matfx wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:52 am
ichi360v8 indicator

This indicator coded based on ichimoku tenkan/kijun cross signal strategy. It will shows 3 signal of tenkan/kijun cross, weak (below kumo cloud), medium (inside kumo cloud) and strong cross (about kumo cloud), then automatically plot lines in the section where tenkan/kijun cross and triggered entry. Trend biased is based on price action against the kumo cloud.

Indicator come with pop-up alert and email alert.
:idea:

May you share your Ichimoku full kumo cloud ?
I really hate dot cloud.
Please, pro !

May I have that ?

Does anyone have something like this on MT4 ?

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

#139
anka97 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:08 pm
matfx wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:52 am
ichi360v8 indicator

This indicator coded based on ichimoku tenkan/kijun cross signal strategy. It will shows 3 signal of tenkan/kijun cross, weak (below kumo cloud), medium (inside kumo cloud) and strong cross (about kumo cloud), then automatically plot lines in the section where tenkan/kijun cross and triggered entry. Trend biased is based on price action against the kumo cloud.

Indicator come with pop-up alert and email alert.
:idea:

May you share your Ichimoku full kumo cloud ?
I really hate dot cloud.
Please, pro !

May I have that ?

Does anyone have something like this on MT4 ?

Hi Anka 97,

Every ichimoku I know has the colour option where you can change the thickness of lines and colour. Even the MT4 built in ichimoku has that option. That way you can make it full kumo instead of dotted.

See the sreenshot below with MT4 basic ichimoku.
2019-01-24_1303.png

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

#140
rudiarius wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:11 am
anka97 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:08 pm


:idea:

May you share your Ichimoku full kumo cloud ?
I really hate dot cloud.
Please, pro !

May I have that ?

Does anyone have something like this on MT4 ?

Hi Anka 97,

Every ichimoku I know has the colour option where you can change the thickness of lines and colour. Even the MT4 built in ichimoku has that option. That way you can make it full kumo instead of dotted.

See the sreenshot below with MT4 basic ichimoku.
OR
choose the one you like and or suits you then request Mrtools to code special thickness (select able size)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Ichimoku indicator(s) - cTrader

      5 Replies 2238 Views

      by Tsar, Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:43 am in cTrader Indicators

      5 Replies
      2238 Views
    2. Ichimoku Analysis: AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD

      0 Replies 285 Views

      by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:22 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

      0 Replies
      285 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ApOp, Banzai, CommonCrawl [Bot], Daim2574, dn101, DotNetDotCom [Bot], fxtrader69, llainezh and 32 guests