Re: Reading charts like Tesla?

So, we add Bollinger Bands 30 2.6 and we look what it shows us. First there was that Low Energy rectangle, price goes above it and comes later back to that level where that last push Started. And what we see, price goes outside the Channel and Activity is High.
Now we need one more thing, Vibration, and then we have all those 3 things what Tesla said would open us secrets.
What is Vibration in our charts? Any ideas?

FBI wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:33 am So, we add Bollinger Bands 30 2.6 and we look what it shows us. First there was that Low Energy rectangle, price goes above it and comes later back to that level where that last push Started. And what we see, price goes outside the Channel and Activity is High.
Now we need one more thing, Vibration, and then we have all those 3 things what Tesla said would open us secrets.
What is Vibration in our charts? Any ideas?

USDJPYM15.png
vibration could be the zig zag wide highs and lows

pacois wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:08 am

vibration could be the zig zag wide highs and lows
Yes, like they say: ZigZag is price without noise.
I was just thinking that maybe some dynamic Fibonacci indicator could show us vibration, because Fibonacci is in nature and so on, but that ZigZag is maybe better. Have to think about that.

Stochastic shows same thing than ZigZag, so maybe better to use that because we can see history, we cannot see history in ZigZag. As we want to see Vibration in M15, I think we should have Stoch setting 15-1-1 Close/Close, and because we are only looking buy signals, because we are above that Low Energy area, so, it does not look bad.
These users thanked the author FBI for the post:
pacois

FBI wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:49 am Noup. maybe you have heard that there is trading strategy called Volume Spread Analysis. And maybe you know that in MT4 Volume shows Activity.
So, you should see there in that rectangle VSA signal called No Supply, it means that there are No Sellers anymore, very low Volume, very low Activity.
Sellers are not interested anymore lower prices so to say. So it is actually Low Energy, as I said.

When it comes to frequency, ATM I think it must be some Bands-indicator, where price stays inside the Bands most of the time, and shows us only Extremes when price goes outside of the Channel.
VSA is a bad way to use Volume, the worst I saw so far. "No supply", that's cute, that worked in the 70ies, today the market has changed a bit. They want to sell stuff that sounds a bit cool. I trade tickVolume for over 3.5 years now, but it's your project.

Frequency and band-indicators? Vibration and ZigZag? OMG, so much ignorance. What is frequency and what is vibration? You can't see the frequencies on a price-time-chart. Have you ever heard of Fourier-Transformation? That's the simplest way the get the frequencies, but it's rather bad for dynamic systems since you need the correct window size what is funny when you have low frequencies and high frequencies in your given signal. Maybe you find out what are vibrations, but this I can say you: Tesla is not applying random indis without knowing the minimum basics.