Re: MACD&RSI

rijay wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:19 pm

no one will enter before price action confirms break on usd index, just need to see what ecb does, on signaling of timing of interest rate hike. till then remain on sideline. as there is compression going on in usdindex on daily charts. more the compression , stay more on sidelines, before next expansion confirmed by price action. :--)

but usd getting weaker in american session is surely pointing to weakness of usd,

just as rule any countries currency getting weaker in their country's session is initial signs of weakness.
Dear rijay ,, my system is not price action . I only trade with bbsqueeze . and I don't trade by USDINDEX , just analyse the 7 major chart .

every trader has own system .

I hope you trade well and make profit day by day .

===============

USD/CAD hit the stop ,, but USD/CHF doing great !!
Attachments

macd & rsi wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:24 am

Dear rijay ,, my system is not price action . I only trade with bbsqueeze . and I don't trade by USDINDEX , just analyse the 7 major chart .

every trader has own system .

I hope you trade well and make profit day by day .

===============

USD/CAD hit the stop ,, but USD/CHF doing great !!
Great. Need not change the way some one is well accustomed to. Ultimately we need to align with the market to be profitable.

Just that Usdindex gives composite view of what is going to happen to other currencies when there is strength or weakness of USD. By analyzing single chart, I thought.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
macd & rsi

as monthly chart of usdindex is now generating enough positive momentum due to positive alignment of all moving averages and yearly candle is also positive for the year, that is what is generating tail wind for usd on lower timeframe weekly and daily charts that is keeping usd stronger.

i think only thing that can put break on usd strength is ecb signalling early rate hikes, because that is the only way interest rate spread between US versus europe can narrow down enough to make euro stronger.

ecb signalling rate hike will be taken by markets as stronger european economy.

at present there is huge difference of interest rate between us and ecb, when ecb starts to catch up, that is when usd will pause and that will strenghten euro. i think.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
macd & rsi

GOLD :

A divergence at H4 ,, two trend line ,, 61.8% fibo level ,, RSI CL 50 ,, moving averages and bollinger band of RSI ,, red ttm ,,

If system issue sell signal ,, stop @1255 ,, and target @ 1215

Market is at the panic month , December , may be most of the positions hit the stop , so , follow the money management's rule .
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

macd & rsi wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:10 pm GOLD :

A divergence at H4 ,, two trend line ,, 61.8% fibo level ,, RSI CL 50 ,, moving averages and bollinger band of RSI ,, red ttm ,,

If system issue sell signal ,, stop @1255 ,, and target @ 1215

Market is at the panic month , December , may be most of the positions hit the stop , so , follow the money management's rule .
Such beautiful charts you post :clap:
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

I was analyzing the gold chart again , I saw , first , a beautiful channel at Daily chart and the second , which was more important , was the 100% fibo extend level .

Today , gold did not show a weak movement , and we did not have sell signal at H4 TF.

I think price will go to 1256-1258 area , and then it will start its correction wave( the downtrend ) . I have shown this area on chart with a right tick . NIKE symbol !!!!

Of course ,, all of those words just analyses , and the market does whatever it wants .
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket

macd & rsi wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:40 pm

I have not traded this month ( December ) , I will start from 8th of January .

USD/JPY : is on the critical zone ,

may be , price will retrace to 112 zone , 50% fibo level , then start a big bearish wave ,,
Thx u bro what is ur analysis for CADJPY? :idea:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: MACD&RSI's Trading

moey_dw wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:00 pm

Thx u bro what is ur analysis for CADJPY? :idea:
Hello moey_dw :

at weekly TF , price is at the very critical level , but we have lower high for the past wave ,( head and shoulder pattern ) ,, it calls for more falling , I have shown the next support level , on the trend line and fibo level ,

at H4 TF , we can see an ugly divergence :) ,, may be price goes a little higher , 84-83 ,, and then coming down ,,

I prefer stay away , and if the weekly support will break , then go for short !!!
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw