Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Deez wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:20 am Hi Mrtools, could you please check this indi, i only have the ex4 file but its one of your indis.

On current timeframe it works fine but in mtf it does not draw.

Could you please check it,,thank alot.

EDIT : Found the updated indi :roll:

EDIT: EDIT: Seem to be still having the same problem with v1.01..any idea?
Had the same problem, restarted my charts then it started working, anyway hopefully fixed in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
reachme, Jimmy, AlexLoco, heispark, A_5, Jedidiah

Lodi wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:16 pm

Dear MrTools,

Why this indicator do not show up in my MT4 indicator or in MT4 meta editor? how to fix it? :cray:
and there is other indicator with same case, do not show up in MT4

Many Thanks,
It is working with me without any extra efforts - the same code you posted
the picture with default
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi guys tis me again, can I ask for a favour?

it is a support & resistance indicator, what I was lookin for is this indicator would mark out the high (as resistance) & lows (as support) of bars with increased spread & volume with lines or filled with colour (two different colours for up & down bars)

if the highs & lows of any bars is breached the highs & lows of such bars are not marked out anymore.

possible?

in the chart below we can see the blue volume histograms have bars with increased spread & volume.

Thanks!