Re: ESMA CFD limit/ cap & Binaries Ban

bonifaas_abe wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:47 pm Hi ,
Just out of curiosity …Is anyone aware of a broker who developed already a new product in order to meet the needs of clients who prefer to trade with higher leverage, to escape ESMA regulations in a way ?
No, they hope that the ESMA won't extent the 3-month round or at least only once. Brokers in USA, Japan and other countries are already in a situation as the EU and nothing changed or new products were invented. And if so, all other brokers will have it a few days later as well. We will see.

Krelian99 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:10 pm

No, they hope that the ESMA won't extent the 3-month round or at least only once. Brokers in USA, Japan and other countries are already in a situation as the EU and nothing changed or new products were invented. And if so, all other brokers will have it a few days later as well. We will see.
So will found out no earlier than the first week of august

camisa wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:39 pm FXPro already emailed about new 1:30 margin limit on forex (1:20 on forex minors!)

Emptied my account and moved to IC Markets AUS
Good move. I got that e-mail yesterday too even though I haven't used Fxpro for years now due to their bullshit deposit fees and bad execution speeds. They suck big time.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

camisa wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:39 pm FXPro already emailed about new 1:30 margin limit on forex (1:20 on forex minors!)

Emptied my account and moved to IC Markets AUS
Exactly the same as me except that I didn't emptied my FxPro account, yet. Wanted to open an account with Pepperstone two days ago, but they have an office in London and the ESMA doesn't allow brokers with an office in the EEA to give new clients an ASIC regulated account. I could had have better trading conditions like a bit lower spread but who cares a 0.2 pips lower spread, right? The very low leverage is what is unacceptable.

camisa wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:34 am which broker are you using Jimmy?
Hey brother for Spot FX I'm using Pepperstone, I've been with them for years. I like them because they don't charge you for deposits or withdrawals and give small incentives here and there like 10 Qantas frequent flyer points for every lot you trade and also a free VPS terminal if you trade over 15 lots per month etc.
I also have a live account with IC Markets and out of all the brokers I've tried IC Markets definitely have the fastest execution speeds.

For live Futures I use AMP as they give you free platform access to CQG and TT Trader and they're minimum is only $500 USD deposit for Emini's.

PS: If you're looking for Australian Spot FX brokers don't use Axitrader, they're shit. Pepperstone and IC Markets are the guys to use.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
camisa
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance