Sorry it's decompiled, when you see this in the code

bool Gi_100 = FALSE;
bool Gi_104 = FALSE;
bool Gi_108 = FALSE;
bool Gi_112 = FALSE;
int Gi_116 = 0;
bool Gi_120 = FALSE;
bool Gi_124 = FALSE;

that is the language the decompiler turns the regular code into.
thanks for your info, i dont know if i can get an indicator that is NRP which can give maximum of 6 signals daily on 5mins tf, i want to test somethings out, thats why i wanted you to help me fix the binarycommodo.mq4, i wont mind if i can get an indicator like that

what am trying to say is an indicator that doesnt give too frequent arrows on chart

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

binarytrades wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:51 pm
thanks for your info, i dont know if i can get an indicator that is NRP which can give maximum of 6 signals daily on 5mins tf, i want to test somethings out, thats why i wanted you to help me fix the binarycommodo.mq4, i wont mind if i can get an indicator like that

what am trying to say is an indicator that doesnt give too frequent arrows on chart
Basically you are asking for a Holy grail indicator which is impossible to make. It clearly shows that you are not willing to spend your time to learn. Please keep in mind that when you are started asking this type of request then naturally your request will be ignored by all. I request you to study the basics atleast.

reachme wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:46 am
Basically you are asking for a Holy grail indicator which is impossible to make. It clearly shows that you are not willing to spend your time to learn. Please keep in mind that when you are started asking this type of request then naturally your request will be ignored by all. I request you to study the basics atleast.
not asking for holy grail, what am asking for is just an indicator that gives few signals daily

Dear Mladen and MrTools,

Kindly look at this indicator. Could you please add a text message on the chart, which shows the slope degree for each [10] candles?

pcxpert wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:57 am Dear Mladen, kindly look at this indicator: (MP) Market Profile.ex4 . My question:
- would it be possible to program 'S/R lines or zones' in a new indicator based on the Market Profile.ex4 indicator?
- Does an indicator already exist that shows single S/R lines (on the chart) based on Market Profile?
You should read something about MarketProfile and you'll see that it is already there.