Re: TREND FOLLOWING SYSTEM USING MLADEN'S AND MRTOOL'S INDICATORS

shaileshm wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:06 pm How about creating a pullback trading system with mladen and mrtools indicators which can work both for fx and binary options? Something which doesnt requires any price action analysis (or minimum price action knowledge)?
Superb idea. It would be totally beneficial for new traders and helpful for veterans too!
Many of us would argue that we all need to learn price action (and yes that's true) but let's see if we can actually create a completely mechanical system straight out of the box right here using the content provided by Mrtools, Mladen and Forex Station members. A challenge I believe you guys are more than capable of meeting!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, simontw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:26 pm
Superb idea. It would be totally beneficial for new traders and helpful for veterans too!
Many of us would argue that we all need to learn price action (and yes that's true) but let's see if we can actually create a completely mechanical system straight out of the box right here using the content provided by Mrtools, Mladen and Forex Station members. A challenge I believe you guys are more than capable of meeting!
kk thx jimmy boy i hopes to watch in excitement :D :D :D
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:12 pm

My basic template is the one of PVSRA from FF.com (so no need to repost it here) and I have it 2.5 years.

BTW, what you post is no system, so much is missing for a system. There is no money management, risk management, risk analysis (risk of ruin and so on), no rules when to enter or to exit, no... so much is missing to call it a system. It should be trend following, but MACD with default setting is much to fast for trends and the step OMA... I guess you see it yourself and you list is totally nonsense. And the arrow thing - noone who claims to be a real trader uses an arrow something-something - this is Kindergarten. Sorry to say that, but I guess you want to develop yourself and noone learns when all just cry "Hooray! Well done." I wished I had someone who said "Tobi, you can do it like that, but then it is sh*t." You don't know mladen very good. When he see your strategy, he probably facepalm hard. And now, Nas will be angry with me again for criticizing beginners, so I hope he has eaten well today :)

EURUSD H4 is at an interesting point. ABCD or back in the correction? We will know soon.
EURUSD H4 Basic Strategy.png
Yes, not very friendly, but it takes long to trade your way and even then every pair is different and has different cycles. Also there is no real volume on forex even on futures just a small part of the 4 billion per day market is traded there. How do you prevent trades on failed break outs?

Risc management is important and can also be learned independant to the trading system. I know no trading system that describes much more than don't risc more than 2 %, but it helps to search on optimal f, secure f how to take more lots after some wins and reduce them on a row of losses.

Many users trade short time on momentum moves and don't want to wait for the stop hunt on the next big news. Therefore indicators are a objective way for trading and work even better on higher timeframes. If they help us, why should it be better to trade on naked charts. Even the elliott guys who want to see the emotions in the chart waves without indicators are no better traders than others.
I read that PVSRA stuff years ago. It's radical to think, indicators are all much lagging and useless, on the other side they use ma and also calculations on volume.

Maybe you should tell us more of your way of trading to see what fits better the readers mind, because that is the most important thing.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post (total 2):
vvFish, edg3end

friend4you wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:19 am Yes, not very friendly, but it takes long to trade your way and even then every pair is different and has different cycles. Also there is no real volume on forex even on futures just a small part of the 4 billion per day market is traded there. How do you prevent trades on failed break outs?

Risc management is important and can also be learned independant to the trading system. I know no trading system that describes much more than don't risc more than 2 %, but it helps to search on optimal f, secure f how to take more lots after some wins and reduce them on a row of losses.

Many users trade short time on momentum moves and don't want to wait for the stop hunt on the next big news. Therefore indicators are a objective way for trading and work even better on higher timeframes. If they help us, why should it be better to trade on naked charts. Even the elliott guys who want to see the emotions in the chart waves without indicators are no better traders than others.
I read that PVSRA stuff years ago. It's radical to think, indicators are all much lagging and useless, on the other side they use ma and also calculations on volume.

Maybe you should tell us more of your way of trading to see what fits better the readers mind, because that is the most important thing.
Yes, maybe it wasn't very friendly, but the truth. When open a trade on real account, you trade against high-professional traders. Unless you trade professional or high-professional, you'd better save your time and money. There is no time for emotions and sentimentality. You had to research your system, know the win rate, how often it can loose till you have hit 60% or 50% of your balance. To say don't use more than 2% is bad risk management and has nothing to do with reality. Scalper can easily take more risk per trade. What is 'f'? You adapt your percentage to the market you good in.

Why should I prevent trades on false break outs? I love false break outs. I stay in range mode: sell ceilings and buy bottoms. It's a real break out I switch into trend mode. The EMA or SMA used in PVRSA is a dynamic S/R you use in trends. It's not to use as a MA in the classic way. Calculations on volume? PVA calculates with Volume. These are different guys.

Have you ever traded a naked chart? It isn't that easy, but you learn to listen to the market. There are patterns all over the place. Take the patterns you like and what suits you. When you can trade naked, you will see it totally different and then you probably know which indicators helps you. I never said one shouldn't use indicators at all. I said you should know what the indi with this certain setting tells you and why. To answer both questions it needs experience. We speak here of more than 10,000h in front of the chart, live.

Elliott Waves is one if not the most complex approach you can find. Counting and alternative counting and so on. I don't know to which traders you compare them but I have a high respect to these guys. I'm not the guy for that (it doesn't suits me, I just try from time to time) but what I saw from experienced Elliott guys so far was pretty good.

What should I tell? S/R is a basic topic in trading. You can ask yourself why you don't find much stuff about it in the net. You can do it like thousands of people hoping for the HG and collect indicators or you learn to trade - in a way traders made decisions on 100years ago and will do the next 10-20years or more. "The market have changed, it's not the same anymore." Typical words of old default MACD or Turtle Soup traders. You can ask why the big banks aren't that nice to let them some profits ;)

Here we go again. This is an open forum. Participants must be allowed to post their comments, questions, ideas, without being afraid of getting offended, ridiculed, called stupid.... In management sessions this is called brainstorming i.e. coming up with lots of thoughts and ideas without those being evaluated immediately. There are good ideas and bad ideas, who cares. Without that there is no progress. So, please, keep posting your ideas, suggestions and questions without hesitation and ignore the ones who like to demonstrate "I know it all and the others are idiots". There are a thousand ways to trade. And what might suit me might appear to be of no value for you. Sure there a basic principles to be aware of. But then, without proper knowledge there's isn't much one can do in life.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Deez, constbln, kklkanna, myrelax82

RplusT wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:12 pm Here we go again. This is an open forum. Participants must be allowed to post their comments, questions, ideas, without being afraid of getting offended, ridiculed, called stupid.... In management sessions this is called brainstorming i.e. coming up with lots of thoughts and ideas without those being evaluated immediately. There are good ideas and bad ideas, who cares. Without that there is no progress. So, please, keep posting your ideas, suggestions and questions without hesitation and ignore the ones who like to demonstrate "I know it all and the others are idiots". There are a thousand ways to trade. And what might suit me might appear to be of no value for you. Sure there a basic principles to be aware of. But then, without proper knowledge there's isn't much one can do in life.
you have elaborated better then me.

mntiwana wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:30 pm
Certainly you misunderstood the person in topic,be care in future commenting using such harsh slang
your post is deleted
hi sir we miss u posts & indicators :( .......not seen u on here 4 some times perhaps u r busy boy trading????hop 2 see u more again habibi
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:34 pm

hi sir we miss u posts & indicators :( .......not seen u on here 4 some times perhaps u r busy boy trading????hop 2 see u more again habibi
Brother
I am not sir,honestly i dont deserve it in fact but thanks :)
yes,enough busy these days
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.