Re: TREND FOLLOWING SYSTEM USING MLADEN'S AND MRTOOL'S INDICATORS

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:57 am I can't share the rapture. Putting together some random indicators can't be the claim of a trader. What is idea of the system. What is the leading indicator or basic approach where the other stuff is built around? There is none, I can't see anything, just random indicators. Why these indis and not some others. I guess, these thoughts weren't made. So, the "trend following system" is made with typical scalping or swing trading settings, some just default, not adapted to the pair and tf. Trend following settings are different. There are no entry rules and much more important no exit rules. Are there experiences with this combination? Alone good indicators don't ensue a good system. At least it doesn't seem to be garbage, but without a plan what is the main idea and how to read the cooperation of the indis related to the main idea the the results should stay far behind the possibilities and expectations.

EURUSD H4 Swing system.png
it's colorful
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
myrx

Krelian99 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:57 am I can't share the rapture. Putting together some random indicators can't be the claim of a trader. What is idea of the system. What is the leading indicator or basic approach where the other stuff is built around? There is none, I can't see anything, just random indicators. Why these indis and not some others. I guess, these thoughts weren't made. So, the "trend following system" is made with typical scalping or swing trading settings, some just default, not adapted to the pair and tf. Trend following settings are different. There are no entry rules and much more important no exit rules. Are there experiences with this combination? Alone good indicators don't ensue a good system. At least it doesn't seem to be garbage, but without a plan what is the main idea and how to read the cooperation of the indis related to the main idea the the results should stay far behind the possibilities and expectations.

Krelian
Sorry to long way back no consulting at first :)
Man,yes,i dont see any system that really considered a perfect setup - and if there are some genuine and experienced intellectuals they dont show and describe some thing - no doubts stuff is fantastic for to create and invent some thing real pretty but as you explained,a library of good books can not produce scholars - and simply mixing of stuff is only ............. till there is complete A to Z structure along with fine tuned rules
As you seeing things are repeated simply and no productivity regarding trading system but let us .................
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:30 am Krelian
Sorry to long way back no consulting at first :)
Man,yes,i dont see any system that really considered a perfect setup - and if there are some genuine and experienced intellectuals they dont show and describe some thing - no doubts stuff is fantastic for to create and invent some thing real pretty but as you explained,a library of good books can not produce scholars - and simply mixing of stuff is only ............. till there is complete A to Z structure along with fine tuned rules
As you seeing things are repeated simply and no productivity regarding trading system but let us .................
regards
Because there isn't much to show. Everything in trading is about S/R lines or zones and the reaction of price to these lines, equal what you trade, FX, Commodities, Futures, Stocks and Options or what you use, MarketProfile, Volume or Ticks, indicators, naked or whatever. This hint is maybe 30.000€ worth or more ;) Before you collect indicators purposelessly you should learn to see where the S/R line are on the chart - with your eyes. MP can help, Ticks as well. TLs are disputed, the some as MAs. For me they work - I don't care whether some pros say they are useless. Around this, you can build a system, add chart patterns or whatever and can take momentum indicators and what you like. As autodidact you often do it reverse, from MP or Volume you come to the S/Rs - but that's equal. Once you understood that and see the lines, trading is just as easy as it is. Reading the whole chart is still another story, but you can trade with a high win rate and clear entries and exits and don't need to fly blindly.

hello, Krelian99
nice to hear from you,
you are welcomed to add your indicators on this system and also your new ideas on this system
do repost your indicators and templets here with your modifications.
it will be welcomed step to improvise the system.
thanks

the one indicator of mladen step one more average 2.3 mtf that is included in this system is all in one indicator,

it is moving average for trend,
it is trailing stop loss,
it is macd too
it is support and resistance level from where prices bounces after retracements ends
it is adaptive so better and faster then moving averages
it shows where atr lies of prices as it is adaptive to average true ranges

those who uses it with all above indicators knows it well.

the thing is to use it properly and with mtf mode too

so i said that mladen is coder with magic, which single indicator on earth provides everything in one indicator . at least i have not found one indicator over the years.

this thread is to appreciate great work of mladen and mrtools hardwork of making many great indicators.

everyone is invited to add their indicators , views and templets on this system.
i think this will add more smiles on faces of our great coders.
thanks.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
marek111

rijay wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:26 pm hello, Krelian99
nice to hear from you,
you are welcomed to add your indicators on this system and also your new ideas on this system
do repost your indicators and templets here with your modifications.
it will be welcomed step to improvise the system.
thanks
My basic template is the one of PVSRA from FF.com (so no need to repost it here) and I have it 2.5 years. The few adds I made is a simple RSX(5) and a thing that makes it more convenient for me to see events more earlier (but would confuse you more than it helps). I trade on M5 GBPAUD and look for S/R here and on M30. I draw the S/R lines only on M30. Simple and all you need to read the whole chart and to decide where the price will most likely go next. No adapting, no guessing and hoping. The strategy has as leading indicator the Volume Ticks and I see how price reacts to S/R lines.

I didn't played much with settings or modified since I changed to PVSRA template, no need for. Before that, I lost a whole year collecting over thousand indicators, testing and changing the settings in quite random strategies as you do, but I already knew from Zulu (I can't recommend it) there must be more. My traders I followed traded anti-cyclical and they knew very well when the market was at a turning point. That I also wanted to achieve, but never obtained it with indicators alone. I don't say indicators are bad, but you must know how to use them and they must have synergy to your strategy. I would say, you must can trade before you take indicators into account.

BTW, what you post is no system, so much is missing for a system. There is no money management, risk management, risk analysis (risk of ruin and so on), no rules when to enter or to exit, no... so much is missing to call it a system. It should be trend following, but MACD with default setting is much to fast for trends and the step OMA... I guess you see it yourself and you list is totally nonsense. And the arrow thing - noone who claims to be a real trader uses an arrow something-something - this is Kindergarten. Sorry to say that, but I guess you want to develop yourself and noone learns when all just cry "Hooray! Well done." I wished I had someone who said "Tobi, you can do it like that, but then it is sh*t." You don't know mladen very good. When he see your strategy, he probably facepalm hard. And now, Nas will be angry with me again for criticizing beginners, so I hope he has eaten well today :)

EURUSD H4 is at an interesting point. ABCD or back in the correction? We will know soon.

this forum is marked by strong trendline of mladen, mrtools, mntiwana and jimmy. with multiple positively corelated volume touch points.
price action when hits trendline with ongoing lesser and lesser volume is going to face stiff resistance on trendline, may it be part to ascending triangle or descending triangle. it is only breakout possible of this trendline when it is associated with rising positive volume and open interest. till positive open interest does not increase , only rising volume can not break trendline too as it may again be a whipsaw after hitting trendline.
being humble is an art that takes multiyear consolidation and putting in words of appreciation for someone for their nice work takes many more years of consolidation in narrow range.
strong trend reversal rotating out of this forum is less likely, but prolonged consolidation and pause with timewise correction is definitely on cards, till constructive price pattern does not appear on the horizon.