Re: DSL weighted bulls/bears smoothed (mtf + alerts)

mladen wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:19 pm Upgraded weighted dsl smoothed version of bull/bears :

- multi time frame added
- alerts on signal lines crosses added
- alerts on zero line crosses added

dsl bulls-bears.png
Is that possible to access OB OS(Min-max levels) dynamically. As i can see for JPY pairs the values are 0.1,0.2. and for USD pairs its 0.001,0.002 like that.
when I use icustom to access the values, I cant dynamically check for levels. Please help me to get the min max levels dynamically. (I am new to coding)

Re: dsl (discontinued signal line) indicators

As originally posted earlier this year here, the very useful DSL RSI Oma by Mladen.
This version below has been fixed for MT4 1090 and reposted on our social media pages as the old links do not work anymore after the forum was migrated earlier this year.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
heispark, Mendel, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

This is an on chart version of dsl using non lag ma (from Mladen's mt5 ema levels). Has 7 diisplay types, mtf, with alerts on color change. Maybe one way to use is use the opposite level as a sort of trailing stop.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 17):
moey_dw, rijay, camisa, Steam1, Jimmy, AlexLoco, heispark, talaate, FBI, navid110, AnCapFX, mwaschkowski, Lodi, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:00 pm This is an on chart version of dsl using non lag ma (from Mladen's mt5 ema levels). Has 7 diisplay types, mtf, with alerts on color change. Maybe one way to use is use the opposite level as a sort of trailing stop.
MRTOOLS thx u from bottom of my heart....i love ur uploads & creation & whenever it is ex4 i know its special hehehe :shh: :wave: :wave:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re:

mrtools wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:55 am

Sorry about that, guess it would help if i post the indicator too 
Hey mrtools thanks for the dsl divergence indi. It works on my MT4 if I put visibility to 'true' on all parameters.

However I was curious if you could add alert options (audio & message popup) to it?

Hello.... I am using DMI oscillator.

Just wanted to share my preset for it...works well on 1H chart and 15M..

Also the other indi is wellAMA that I scooped of mql4.com freelance section on day....

Later guys

-simon
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post (total 3):
heispark, reachme, 5FoBOss9
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595