MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:13 am
mades wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:34 pm
Hi guys,

would it be possible to make a histo version of this? Thank you!
Made the histo version.
Thanks man, you rock as usual. I'll try to learn myself how to do it like I did with alerts so I won't bug with every simple thing. I just love histo, much better than lines on chart.

Dearest Mrtools
Can you plz,manage time for adding Floating Levels to this of your pretty tool "Jurik filter 1.01" (with a choice for quantile band too) along with a coloring choice if on slope and or levels cross (3 state - upper,lower,middle level cross) - for to avoid some possible false (short terms) signals.
regards
XAUUSDH1.png
Jurik filter 1.01.mq4
(18.78 KiB) Downloaded 305 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:29 am
Dearest Mrtools
Can you plz,manage time for adding Floating Levels to this of your pretty tool "Jurik filter 1.01" (with a choice for quantile band too) along with a coloring choice if on slope and or levels cross (3 state - upper,lower,middle level cross) - for to avoid some possible false (short terms) signals.
regards
Added floating levels with a quantile band choice with the different coloring options.
Jurik filter (mtf + alerts + fl's).ex4
(68.49 KiB) Downloaded 479 times
jma fl.png

TEAMTRADER wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:14 pm
mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:22 pm

If memory serves me right the include files needed had about 30 errors to be fixed for them to work on the new mt4. But even if you fix all that the indicators repaint. For the jrsx think there are some rsx histo versions around(they are the same as jrsx, except no repaint), maybe check the rsi section of the forum.
lucmat,
Not a histo version of RSx but definitely the best indicator I have used under the chart.
TEAMTRADER
Hi friend, can you share the indicator black and white line (looks like a Hull MA) that you attach on the chart please.
thank you

shinnosuke wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:05 pm
TEAMTRADER wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:14 pm

lucmat,
Not a histo version of RSx but definitely the best indicator I have used under the chart.
TEAMTRADER
Hi friend, can you share the indicator black and white line (looks like a Hull MA) that you attach on the chart please.
thank you
I already posted it at 2431, amended version by Mr Tools at 2432 and amended again in 2434.
It was originally Hma -21 but I had to change it to 13 and 16 (two indicators to get the 'cross' more user friendly for exits) when the shift facility was added.
TEAMTRADER