Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:56 am

Can averages smoothing be added to it ? seems interesting to see how it would react because the body of the indicator seems to stick rather well on one of the bands when things are going down :)
Timmy i have an other idea,might be help both of us :)
the version in question is simply HA of ema and fixed bands - in upper picture i applied both (HAMA and HA Averages with ema method) will 55 periods-seems same ..... in lower picture both with different periods and methods - if we have HA Averages version with bands option then we have a lot of options to form it within different situations
if i remember exact - till now i have not seen any band version of HA Moving Average
my request to Mrtools,kindly apply bands to "heiken ashi averages" that is newest one and already with 36 Averaging methods
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:23 am
Timmy i have an other idea,might be help both of us :)
the version in question is simply HA of ema and fixed bands - in upper picture i applied both (HAMA and HA Averages with ema method) will 55 periods-seems same ..... in lower picture both with different periods and methods - if we have HA Averages version with bands option then we have a lot of options to form it within different situations
if i remember exact - till now i have not seen any band version of HA Moving Average
my request to Mrtools,kindly apply bands to "heiken ashi averages" that is newest one and already with 36 Averaging methods
Looks nice ! :)
This one might actually be a really good one :)
Will be doing some tests just for fun this evening to use the hama system with a separate set of bands from another indicator just to see how it does :)
This might be something for my favorite average keltner channel , and if i get an opportunity to retest that one i'm happy :)

Wanted to add something now after , just saw how many smileys i used writing to you , is this what the world have become haha ....

TimmyHanke wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Looks nice ! :)
This one might actually be a really good one :)
Will be doing some tests just for fun this evening to use the hama system with a separate set of bands from another indicator just to see how it does :)
This might be something for my favorite average keltner channel , and if i get an opportunity to retest that one i'm happy :)

Wanted to add something now after , just saw how many smileys i used writing to you , is this what the world have become haha ....
Will work on adding the averages later today.

Hi,
I lost my backup with some selected components that I got from mladen posts... so I'm asking about this:

for MT5:
I was using a mt5 component with mq5 sources
(1)- a moving average with different types (with more than 4 four basic types )
(2)- and with 22 price types

and I canno't find it again... I don't remember the exactly name but the features of this moving averages created by mladen are these..

mladen, mntiwana could guide me?

tks

Zemo

baraozemo wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:50 pm Hi,
I lost my backup with some selected components that I got from mladen posts... so I'm asking about this:

for MT5:
I was using a mt5 component with mq5 sources
(1)- a moving average with different types (with more than 4 four basic types )
(2)- and with 22 price types

and I canno't find it again... I don't remember the exactly name but the features of this moving averages created by mladen are these..

mladen, mntiwana could guide me?

tks

Zemo
Any picture,any guide line,any hint - that help us to get close the guessing
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

hi coders
is possible to make "equalizing mode % " to paint in the attached indicator on the sub window on current time frame.
see snaps marked differnece levels
snap 1 zero is at centre of both upper and lower values
sanp 2 zero is very close to upper value.
if it can get the values differnece % painted in the sub chart side will be good :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi