Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

rainbow101 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:01 am

hi coders/traders/guru,

i am looking for a rsi dashboard(for 28pairs/no need mtf) that send out alert (notification) when it move from OB to OS (vice versa). if there is an available indicator, can direct me to it? if not,if it is not costly to code, to show my sincerity, my offer for this indicator (5USD, ok?) need setting for choice of rsi period, price used for rsi calculation, ob and os setting. just have an sth in mind to test out. i m using this indicator from mladen.

greatly appreciate if anyone can help me out.
Though (5/5 usd) is a funny offer but i think, give it to some immediate needy person who will be pray for to broaden your heart and knowledge
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:39 pm
Though (5/5 usd) is a funny offer but i think, give it to some immediate needy person who will be pray for to broaden your heart and knowledge
Sorry if u feel my offer is an insult. Actually what mr tool has shared from xard777's new system is something I wanted but I hope if someone can help to add an alert. This is the first time I am offering. I don't know the market.