Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Saad wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:00 pm
What is the speciality of this indicator.Input shows 34 EMA.But it's not printing 34EMA up/down cross all candles.

Kind regards
You posted a demo version indicator,that only work able with you
nobody can guess from ex4 file
i am astonished,when you already have every thing 101 % pure,work able,with out doubts and better coded than mostly codes in the world,what you looking for in such old codes - did not you happens trying Average versions
and lastly the indicator is fine and working well,it is suppose to (coded for) to show candles accordingly ,not line,apply any ema with that values and see if candle colors are accordingly
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:25 pm
You posted a demo version indicator,that only work able with you
nobody can guess from ex4 file
i am astonished,when you already have every thing 101 % pure,work able,with out doubts and better coded than mostly codes in the world,what you looking for in such old codes - did not you happens trying Average versions
and lastly the indicator is fine and working well,it is suppose to (coded for) to show candles accordingly ,not line,apply any ema with that values and see if candle colors are accordingly
My apologies.
You got me wrong.I am using Average Crosses for signal and it's best.This is for trend.
Sudden I got this indicator from a strategy seller.Simply looked inputs and saw 34EMA.I guess it's just up down cross candle.But I was wrong.Changed many ma method & applied price.But nothing matches it.
So I posted here to see if anyone can share any idea.

Saad wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:34 pm
My apologies.
You got me wrong.I am using Average Crosses for signal and it's best.This is for trend.
Sudden I got this indicator from a strategy seller.Simply looked inputs and saw 34EMA.I guess it's just up down cross candle.But I was wrong.Changed many ma method & applied price.But nothing matches it.
So I posted here to see if anyone can share any idea.
Dear there is no restrictions for posting any thing you like :)
but you can have this and all included features by any Averages versions (by single one indicator) and the fact ,our Experts tools are trust able in many ways.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:37 am
Try this "ex4" -
"ema variation + filter 3 mtf"
The picture with default values
mntiwana
Their are so many different types of "ema variation" i.e ; v1.02, v 3 , v3.01, v3.02 etc. Do you have access to the latest "ema variation" with its source code, alerts & arrows? I still don't know what the "precision input" does for us, any idea?

This one, v3.01, seems to be working but not as well as v3.
Thank you
ray

traderduke wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:00 am

mntiwana
Their are so many different types of "ema variation" i.e ; v1.02, v 3 , v3.01, v3.02 etc. Do you have access to the latest "ema variation" with its source code, alerts & arrows? I still don't know what the "precision input" does for us, any idea?

This one, v3.01, seems to be working but not as well as v3.
Thank you
ray

RK-ema variation + filter 3.01 mtf.mq4
I still don't know what the "precision input" does for us, any idea?
I think it is like/about depth and or sensitivity but experts can better explain,try to reduce value at 2 and see and then to 32 and see the difference
then,you already have 3.01 RK ver with mq4

As requested by Sean via e-mail who was looking for "Averages 8.9" by mrtools which was posted several pages back but worthy of a repost in my opinion.
This is the version of the Averages indicator that was edited by mrtools so that it changes color upon candle close which is perfect for confirming price "crossing" of a moving average for entries and exits.

I also use this version myself to easily determine the 4 Hour trend using a 50 period moving average line (if price is above the 50 moving average the bias is bullish and if price is below the 50 moving average the bias is bearish).

Thanks Mrtools :clap:

PS: Mrtool's Histogram version also attached.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
heispark, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:35 pm As requested by Sean via e-mail who was looking for "Averages 8.9" by mrtools which was posted several pages back but worthy of a repost in my opinion.
This is the version of the Averages indicator that was edited by mrtools so that it changes color upon candle close which is perfect for confirming price "crossing" of a moving average for entries and exits.

I also use this version myself to easily determine the 4 Hour trend using a 50 period moving average line (if price is above the 50 moving average the bias is bullish and if price is below the 50 moving average the bias is bearish).

Thanks Mrtools :clap:

PS: Mrtool's Histogram version also attached.

AUDUSDH4.png
Looking a this chart a idea pop up in my head, what if the colors of the averages where based on slope and price being over or under the moving average.

for example:
MA slope up and price over MA --> green color
MA slope up and price under MA --> gray color
MA slope down and under MA --> red color
MA slope down and over MA -->gray color

I don't intent to use, it was only an idea, maybe someone will find it useful.