NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

pipmagnet wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:17 am
pipmagnet wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:14 am

Thank you mntiwana - always a great help - hope you didn't laugh to hard at my request. Be Well
Hello again - an idea hit me out of the blue - don't know if this had already been done but, would it be a heavy lift to add the newest version of all averages or custom moving averages the this simple crossover EA?- We could get some really interesting results using two very different ma's to generate signals.
Hello all,

Please give this idea a look when time permits - thanks in advance.

pipmagnet wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 1:50 am
pipmagnet wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:17 am

Hello again - an idea hit me out of the blue - don't know if this had already been done but, would it be a heavy lift to add the newest version of all averages or custom moving averages the this simple crossover EA?- We could get some really interesting results using two very different ma's to generate signals.
Hello all,

Pipmagnet, far as I recall you can do that with this EA from here :::: [urlhttps://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?p=1 ... 1295353026][/url]

mrtools wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 2:42 am
pipmagnet wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 1:50 am

Hello all,

Pipmagnet, far as I recall you can do that with this EA from here :::: [urlhttps://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic.php?p=1 ... 1295353026][/url]
Thanks mrtools - didn't realize this was around - one thing i notice is that there is no option to open trades at the CLOSE of a candle after the cross - is that option built into this by default?

pipmagnet wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 1:47 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 2:42 am

Thanks mrtools - didn't realize this was around - one thing i notice is that there is no option to open trades at the CLOSE of a candle after the cross - is that option built into this by default?
Yes if you leave ConfirmedOnEntry==true , it should trade at the close of a candle after the cross.

Vlad System not repaint

m15 and above

buy: when all indicator be green
sell when all indicator be red

Exit position
1)when appears opposite arrow (speculative trade)
2)At the level of the channel
3) Profit Target predetermined, depends by time frame and currency, or ratio 1:1
4 Stop loss the previous swing
image.jpg
Vlad System 15 min Day Trading.rar
(445.38 KiB) Downloaded 705 times
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

Failure is success in progress

Dr. Alexander Elder : successful trading should be a little bit boring.

1. Similar Topics

1. This indicator is interesting, pls make an EA

2 Replies 1052 Views

by so2526, Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:44 pm in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. 5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”