Moving AveragesRe: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

Hello mntiwana,

again you´re right. I dont have the source code files. Didn´t know that they were needed for converting into MT5. I´m a newbie to that coding stuff.

I´m testing this system in Demo MT4 and it makes solid profits. But i can´t get those indicators (THV Trix + TMA Slope) for my live account in MT5.

Thanks for you´re effort and replys.

Like that Forum here. More userfriedly than Forex-tsd.

Regards

Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

salexes wrote: Sun May 07, 2017 8:24 pm Yes I did, but what I forgot to mention was that I want to use it in an Expert Advisor and I need to be able to get the data of daily,weekly,monthly high low. Could not find any which had this
Using other time frames in mt 5 is practically the same as in metatrader 4
Just set the time frame parameter of the iCustom() set up to desired time frame and do the same as with any other mt5 iCustom() call

Color Keltner Candles

This indicator stains the candles in different colors depending on the strength and direction of the trend, using the Keltner channels for this.

The indicator is based on five symmetric Keltner channels with different values ​​of the input deviation parameters. Breakdown of the channel with a large deviation value leads to a more bright coloring of the candle. For a growing market, shades of green and green flowers are used, and for falling red-pink-brown.

In total, five levels of deviations and ten colors for displaying the trend were used. In the absence of breakdown of the weakest level of deviation, the candles are not colored and have the usual coloring.

[*] The indicator uses the SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes ( you need to copy it to the Terminal_data_folder \ MQL5 \ Include )
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 2:57 pm Color Keltner Candles

This indicator stains the candles in different colors depending on the strength and direction of the trend, using the Keltner channels for this.

The indicator is based on five symmetric Keltner channels with different values ​​of the input deviation parameters. Breakdown of the channel with a large deviation value leads to a more bright coloring of the candle. For a growing market, shades of green and green flowers are used, and for falling red-pink-brown.

In total, five levels of deviations and ten colors for displaying the trend were used. In the absence of breakdown of the weakest level of deviation, the candles are not colored and have the usual coloring.

[*] The indicator uses the SmoothAlgorithms.mqh library classes ( you need to copy it to the Terminal_data_folder \ MQL5 \ Include )
Tsar
Thanks for the pretty version with detailed explanations :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.