"THE PROBLEM IS NOT A LOSING TRADE. BUT IN FAILING TO CUT THE LOSS (OR) ADDING TO A LOSING POSITION"

-GEORGE SOROS
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

Re: Quotes , Thoughts & Sayings That Change Your View on Trading

“Superlative performance is really a confluence of dozens of small skills or activities, each one learned or stumbled upon, which have been carefully drilled into habit and then are fitted together in a synthesized whole. There is nothing extraordinary or superhuman in any one of those actions; only the fact that they are done consistently and correctly, and all together, produce excellence.”
Daniel F. Chambliss, Professor of Sociology

Re: Quotes , Thoughts & Sayings That Change Your View on Trading

When I get hurt in the market, I get the hell out. It doesn’t matter at all where the market is trading. I just get out, because I believe that once you’re hurt in the market, your decisions are going to be far less objective than they are when you’re doing well… If you stick around when the market is severely against you, sooner or later they are going to carry you out.” – Randy McKay