NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: QQE indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Vlad5530, this version should work. Make sure you have the dynamic dll file installed in libraries folder, and have dll's enabled.
MrTools & Mladen - please make this indi not to show me "renamed error" issue. rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2.ex4

Hello mrtools ! Thank you so much that helped me in difficult times there are still good people on earth, sorry for my English the Google translator .

Fresh_Prince wrote:
MrTools & Mladen - please make this indi not to show me "renamed error" issue. rsi of vhf adaptive averages 2.ex4
Man,when you already requested in belonging thread,what means to ask here again with out wait half hour even ?
and your question replied there already.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Man,when you already requested in belonging thread,what means to ask here again with out wait half hour even ?
and your question replied there already.
You havn't read this Mladen's explanation: "That is because you are using it in "portable" mode. When not used in portable mode, on some versions of windows, it is causing that issue. Newer versions do not have that issue any more - since the things it needs to be done were solved differently"

Fresh_Prince wrote:
You havn't read this Mladen's explanation: "That is because you are using it in "portable" mode. When not used in portable mode, on some versions of windows, it is causing that issue. Newer versions do not have that issue any more - since the things it needs to be done were solved differently"
Question is not about asking/requesting,it is about flooding.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Fresh_Prince wrote:
mrtools is searching for the source file
If he finds it it will be changed
If he can not find it, then sorry guys ... in that case you shall have to use some newer (or older) versions

Now, please : no cause to start a serious issue over one of a thousands case when there is an issue. There are more versions of that indicator that can be used, so please, in the mean time, use the other versions

mladen wrote:
mrtools is searching for the source file
If he finds it it will be changed
If he can not find it, then sorry guys ... in that case you shall have to use some newer (or older) versions

Now, please : no cause to start a serious issue over one of a thousands case when there is an issue. There are more versions of that indicator that can be used, so please, in the mean time, use the other versions
Thank You for Your response, Mladen!

Fresh_Prince wrote:
Fresh_Prince, been looking for that one, haven't been able to find in my files, but that one probably needs updating anyway with Mladen's new averages, and other things so think it would be better to do that anyway.

mrtools wrote:
Fresh_Prince, been looking for that one, haven't been able to find in my files, but that one probably needs updating anyway with Mladen's new averages, and other things so think it would be better to do that anyway.
So, you can create a new version of it?

mntiwana wrote: Brother ,it is working with me.
of course,it needs dll file too.
every dynamic zone indicator required dll file,for to work.

Hi mntiwana, what is the indicator for the trend and candles and what settings??? Thank you...

1. Similar Topics

1. What are these indicators doing or made from?

1 Replies 2269 Views

by billbroch, Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:00 am in MT4 Indicators

1 Replies
    2. Two indicators in the window

5 Replies 729 Views

by juanlu999, Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 am in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies
    3. SHARE MY INDICATORS NOW

97 Replies 5909 Views

by vuongnet, Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:23 pm in MT4 Indicators

97 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”