Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

mntiwana wrote: Hi FXSurf
It make me confuse actually,TMAdgc was mistype problem,the actual name at post was like "TMAdcg" even then i am a bit confuse,it is actually MLADENS TMA on cog (center of gravity) don't know "d" come from where and why,here in picture goldenrod color band with blue/magenta diamonds are from "TMAdcg"
and Aqua color band with yellow center line (aqua/red cross signals) are from "TMA CG" same periods,only i decreased deviation intentionally to check ..... if deviation changed to same to TMAdcg then they 100% same.
then the actual/original TMA with bands is far different than these (not in the topic)
then there is TMA true,has nothing common with TMA and most versions are repainter too,TMA true is simply a LWMA (linear weighted moving average) though out of topic
then some fast TMA line indicators are same to centered TMA (repainter) so many variations glued with TMA ...
I know, there's so many mutations and versions. Would like to get some clarification from mladen on which one is his.

FXSurf wrote: I know, there's so many mutations and versions. Would like to get some clarification from mladen on which one is his.
More or less they all are
Centered TMA was incredibly complicated before I made it in the form it is now, so, you can say that all the "modern" versions are using that way of calculation. The "additions" are the problem not the centered TMA itself but if you restrict yourself to the first page of this thread then you are safe

FXSurf wrote: I know, there's so many mutations and versions. Would like to get some clarification from mladen on which one is his.
I think we may request MLADEN/MRTOOLS for new Experiment version TMA cog with latest prices,slope coloring the center line with filter option,i noticed this is the topic indicator,mostly discussed and in use and in demand
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
I think we may request MLADEN/MRTOOLS for new Experiment version TMA cog with latest prices,slope coloring the center line with filter option,i noticed this is the topic indicator,mostly discussed and in use and in demand
a few weeks ago i kicked off the flow of.messages on the hope that maden mrtools etc may be able to help improve my system(fasttmaline).

the conversations are off into diff directions tho.im still.hoping to consentrate ony system

devontrader wrote: a few weeks ago i kicked off the flow of.messages on the hope that maden mrtools etc may be able to help improve my system(fasttmaline). the conversations are off into diff directions tho.im still.hoping to consentrate ony system
There's a plethora of TMA's in the master indicator pack archive already. Honestly im not sure how much more can be improved over what you have already imo. Your system paints a picture of what may be on the horizon, just need to finesse with the entries and you'll be spot on. 

FXSurf wrote:
There's a plethora of TMA's in the master indicator pack archive already. Honestly im not sure how much more can be improved over what you have already imo. Your system paints a picture of what may be on the horizon, just need to finesse with the entries and you'll be spot on. 
thankyou

yes well that is why im here for everyones input.
i dont want to try a diff tma indicator when the one i have does the job.
let me.list.my ideas
it would be nice if a coder could keep fasttmaline but improve it to smooth it out better.
only have the tma slope and rsx indicator on chart
maybe have a indicator give arrows for correct entry point.

a dashboard showing info so we know which pair is good with oit going thru all 28

and maybe a ea?

i have my system and id like this to be tweaked not replaced with diff indicators

devontrader wrote:thankyou yes well that is why im here for everyones input. i dont want to try a diff tma indicator when the one i have does the job. let me.list.my ideas it would be nice if a coder could keep fasttmaline but improve it to smooth it out better. only have the tma slope and rsx indicator on chart maybe have a indicator give arrows for correct entry point. a dashboard showing info so we know which pair is good with oit going thru all 28 and maybe a ea? i have my system and id like this to be tweaked not replaced with diff indicators
hi devontrader
It is good if you go step by step (not as bundle package ),then the other important factor,you may flexible to listen others view and suggestions,if not then you have to go alone on your way,as it is general and usual rule
fast tma line is repainter,more smooth means more lagging - we should request our kind coders for help form some new tma cog or tma snake :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: hi devontrader
It is good if you go step by step (not as bundle package ),then the other important factor,you may flexible to listen others view and suggestions,if not then you have to go alone on your way,as it is general and usual rule
fast tma line is repainter,more smooth means more lagging - we should request our kind coders for help form some new tma cog or tma snake
i agree but for me the fasttmaline is the right indicator for me....has the colour centreline etc.
is there anyway of smoothing with out lagging?

devontrader wrote:thankyou yes well that is why im here for everyones input. i dont want to try a diff tma indicator when the one i have does the job. let me.list.my ideas it would be nice if a coder could keep fasttmaline but improve it to smooth it out better. only have the tma slope and rsx indicator on chart maybe have a indicator give arrows for correct entry point. a dashboard showing info so we know which pair is good with oit going thru all 28 and maybe a ea? i have my system and id like this to be tweaked not replaced with diff indicators
That's the thing, the improved ones are the non repainters. Honestly, there's no use trying to perfect this system anymore then what you already have done. Just use it and start making some real money from it.

As far as a dashboard and EA's my view is would be a complete waste of time and energy. You could use on the few majors that have low spreads and swaps and do just fine.