Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

yes thanks guys.....dont get me wrong im not perfect and im sure lots can be done....i know this does work but pdobably can be improved....i demo it starting with $1000 and in 6weeks was up to $100,000
a mate bet me his system worked and mine didnt so one of us would blow our demo account lol...lets say my account is now $226,000 after 7wks
These users thanked the author devontrader for the post (total 2):
akberetamare, Chickenspicy

devontrader wrote:yes thanks guys.....dont get me wrong im not perfect and im sure lots can be done....i know this does work but pdobably can be improved....i demo it starting with $1000 and in 6weeks was up to $100,000 a mate bet me his system worked and mine didnt so one of us would blow our demo account lol...lets say my account is now $226,000 after 7wks
Experimenting on demo is a good idea for every and especially to newbie's
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

here is my method....inner channel.is current time frame and outer channel is next htf.
for long price is always under centreline and above for shorts.
i look for both centrelines to be long or short with price the right side of the line and in supply or demand zone.
for confirmation i have a tma slope for bullish or bearish...the number on right shows crossing the 0 line and i have a rsx slope which is like a channel.or candles...this has centreline too and the colour line in a way is the candles and that channel needs to be the right direction.
finally stochastics for ob os and divergence.
ill post tpl and indy soon as possible...its late here in uk.
look forward to all the help you can give.
i too am also on skype... devonroadrunner