Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

fulcrumconsult wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:10 pm Dear Mladen,

I was wondering if you have an indicator to identify:

how to see see market turning points and breakout zones
how to understand the link between support & resistance, and future price action
how to know when it's best to enter a trade with minimal risk
how to know when to exit a trade without 'leaving too much money on the table'

and that regarding an indicator that I found, see <link removed>

Price is about $ 800. Could you help me with a solution?
Thanks in advance,

Christophe
Check the forum
I am quite sure that among the 1000s of indicators posted at this forum you shall find something that suits your needs

Buy and Sell Signal Indicator Request.

Hello Master Coders,

I want to have an indicator with conditions matched in below picture. Can you please add all types of the alert options to it? Also, can you also make a configurable parameter where we can configure the indicator - if the gap between first and second candle is n (N= any pip value that we can define manually), then paint arrow depending on the first candle direction? I hope this can be made as a nonrepaint arrow? Please take a look at attached picture for better understanding what i am trying to say.

Thanks,
Rana
Attachments

Could someone create an indicator based on this logic?
Is it possible to make this as an indicator for mt4/mt5, which plotts the lines (would be great if that could be achieved) and which allerts once the line is broke through.

PLOTTING LINES
In Plotting our Price Action Lines, there are some certain criteria that has to be met before taking our trades, which are,
1. There must be a Matching Top or Bottom. Japanese candlestick pattern call this a Tweezer, this a situation where by the candlestick top or bottom are equal at
reversal
2. There must be an Engulfing. An engulfing is referred to as when the new candlestick covers the previous.
3. The Candlestick engulfed must have a long wick than body

1. We place a line on the Matching top or bottom
2. We Draw the line 8 (or x) candlesticks forward
3. We Draw the line back to the highest/lowest candlestick before the reversal was made( Maximum of 14 (or x) candlesticks back)