Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Arina wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:16 am Привет ! Помогите пожалуйста . Сделайте , чтобы индикатор при пересечении 0 линии рисовал вертикальную линию на чарте и в окне индикатора , кк на фото. Спасибо.
That indicator is a classic repainter.

Arina wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:16 am Привет ! Помогите пожалуйста . Сделайте , чтобы индикатор при пересечении 0 линии рисовал вертикальную линию на чарте и в окне индикатора , кк на фото. Спасибо.
Привет! Помогите пожалуйста. Сделайте, чтобы индикатор при пересечении 0 линии рисовал вертикальную линию на чарте и в окне индикатора, кк на фото. Спасибо.

Hello! Help me please. Make the indicator draw a vertical line on the chart and in the indicator window, on the photo when crossing the 0 line. Thank.

Привет, почему ты не используешь такого переводчика, как мы, простые люди?
Hi, why do not you use a translator like us, simple human commons?
because it English forum
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
mtp, psantos

Antonio wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:27 am Hi Mrtools I ask you to look at this pivot and add the ability to see weekly and monthly pivot, as well as select and deactivate the right one (for example, weekly only), this indicator only has a daily option, I hope it will not be difficult, thanks for earlier !!!
"Daily-Weekly-Monthly Hi-Low"
Though already posted at FS and cleaned by Mladen
Igor tsd code,cja modified
originally it was mtf HiLo indicator
a lot of options included what ever user like apply
daily or weekly or monthly or all to gather
optional how much days and a lot more

Note : may be a little favor required by Mrtools regarding "text labels" for every displayed line (text size + text colors)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Antonio wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:27 am Hi Mrtools I ask you to look at this pivot and add the ability to see weekly and monthly pivot, as well as select and deactivate the right one (for example, weekly only), this indicator only has a daily option, I hope it will not be difficult, thanks for earlier !!!
"AllPivots_v5.2 600+"
Igor code - a lot of options and features
multi TFs - optional which TF to apply
Unique ID - range modes - numbers of days to show - optional basic prices - shift - description displace shift - comments - pivot value and much more included
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.