NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:42 am
Giangyforex wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:12 am

thanks mntiwana i study it , not very easy to understand :) but i try :)
Just for information KST is actually Martin Pring's "Know sure thing" momentum oscillator can find more information about it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KST_oscillator
thanks mrtools i look :) also i have changed my strategy with step vhf and step oma , when you create some variation of these with hline?
i m waiting the hma with hline and you know that i love your modified precision trend 2.4 :oops:

Hi guys

Looking for something similar to this, perhaps even a dashboard to monitor multiple pairs
indie idea.jpg
It has an alert but the issue is that it continues to alert until you open the indicator and shut the alert off.

Hi Dearest Team and Members,

Could anyone please help me with finding an indicator which paints vertical lines of a higher time candle completion? For example, if I'm on a M5 chart I'd like to see a vertical line paint on chart when a candle of higher timeframe (i.e. M30, H1 or H4) completes.

Thank you in advance and have a wonderful day.

Hi Mr Tools.

I would love to have this in MTF, interpolate, so I could have weekly trend in M1, and deviations would be nice too, 1-2-3 so 3 would be nice place to exit . Alert we have all ready, and that is good.
So, if you have time and motivation, please do that.

Thank you
Vwap + ma alerts.mq4
(19.99 KiB) Downloaded 388 times

FBI wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:32 pm
Hi Mr Tools.

I would love to have this in MTF, interpolate, so I could have weekly trend in M1, and deviations would be nice too, 1-2-3 so 3 would be nice place to exit . Alert we have all ready, and that is good.

Thank you

Vwap + ma alerts.mq4
So then add the bands with mtf?

mrtools wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:22 am
FBI wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:32 pm
Hi Mr Tools.

Thank you

Vwap + ma alerts.mq4
So then add the bands with mtf?
Yes please.

Hi Mr Tools, mntinwana and crew,
hope all is well. Thanks for the great info and your hard work.
I found this 'Auto fib' indicator here but it plots from 0-100 instead of 100-0, ie the levels shown are reversed. ie 38.2 should be 61.8 etc. Could you adjust for it to show differently? Also, there is no option to show / hide 1st Fib. Only avail for Fib 2 and 3. It sometimes clutters the chart and would like to be able to show / hide it. Thanks for these 2 requests. Apologise in advance, if there was an updated version avail somewhere.
fibo retracement 1.01.mq4
(18.97 KiB) Downloaded 282 times

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3340 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 519 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 3990 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”