Indicator requests and ideas

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

I feel that this topic should be solely used for request and ideas in order not to clutter the other threads

Dear mladen or mr tools ,
I cant backtest this indicator it seems to have a problem please check it for me...

tradre wrote:Dear mladen or mr tools ,
I cant backtest this indicator it seems to have a problem please check it for me...
Hi tradre
Try on this one,a bit upgraded.
regards

Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

[QUOTE=tradre]Dear mladen or mr tools ,
I cant backtest this indicator it seems to have a problem please check it for me...[/QUOTE]

Maybe try this version.

mntiwana wrote: Hi tradre
Try on this one,a bit upgraded.
regards

Thank you Mtiwana but i think i uploaded the wrong indicator ..this is the indicator that was giving problems and i have also editted the original post

[QUOTE=tradre]

Thank you Mtiwana but i think i uploaded the wrong indicator ..this is the indicator that was giving problems and i have also editted the original post[/QUOTE]
I guess you are simply teasing these busy days [smile]
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

[QUOTE=tradre]

Thank you Mtiwana but i think i uploaded the wrong indicator ..this is the indicator that was giving problems and i have also editted the original post[/QUOTE]

That indicator would not run in run-time either
It uses fractals and the signals are depending on fractals (ie: they do what fractals do - repaint). Anyway, here is a version that will work in backtest and in runtime

Thank you mladen it works now...

...forget me if I am wrong...but shouldn't there be another thread with same name "Requests and Ideas"?...

[QUOTE=Pava]...forget me if I am wrong...but shouldn't there be another thread with same name "Requests and Ideas"?...[/QUOTE]

there are two in forex-tsd because one was getting 'full' thats why a second one was created...so unless this one is 'full' there should be only one available