Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 8:51 am Dynamic Zone ADX (Trend version) Smoother with Jurik

This is a dynamic zone adx trend smoothed with jurik with an added built in option to use atr probability levels. The probability levels have a separate mtf from the dz adx trend.

The adx trend I think has been posted somewhere before and has coloring, alerts, and arrows on DZ levels cross, middle level cross, or slope change.

It all seems to work but needs testing.
Hi MrTools, hows it going? i have one request if you are able to do it; that would be wonderful.. Can you add vice versa "above and below" texts to this powerful indicator at the right hand side of it that for instance displays: "below red average" when the adx is below it , and two more texts indicating to us when the adx is below the middle signal line "below signal line". & vice versa for when the adx is above all the above described please?

Here are some attachments of what i mean so that i am not confusing you
Kind Regards, Jon

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:48 pm Hi @mrtools,

Would it be possible for you to add a shadow option to the line drawn by the indicator below? I only have the .ex4 file but it is the last update you made of it :)

Currently, I am using 2 instances of the indicator to achieve the shadow effect ;) You know I love for my charts to look great :D

Indicator:
! dz adx trend avgs smoothed (mtf + alerts + arrows + divergence + btn).ex4

Warmest regards,
Beatle
Hi Beatle,

Added shadow coloring.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, kvak, ParallelNative, VespaTrader, Jimmy, josi, thomdel, ixion700