Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Dear mladen/mrtools/jimmy

I shall be thankful if push/email alert message is made for the attached two volatility momentum indicators.

I have been looking for this kind of indicator for last 18 months to help me get alert by push/email when 4+ (out of 9 pairs) move in xx pips in one direction only, ever since I developed backpain as a result of constantly watching screen during Asian hours day trading.

I have been daytrading based on volatility spikes. Mainly on GBPJPY because of this pair's ability to spike by 15-20 minutes in a minute's time. For this volatility to be identified, have to watch 9 pairs and enter the trade when minimum of 4 pairs gather momentum speed and proceed in one direction.

Mladen has given his valuable time to educate me previously that pips calculation is different for some pairs like GBPJPY and so email alerts can't be issued based on increase/decrease of pips. Now I found from your forum two indicators helping my strategy.

1. For the symbol on which I will trade, mladen has coded a very good push/email alert indicator for Heiken Ashi Candle Count. Very useful for me.

2. Volatility Alarm is also available at this forum (https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295353488) but it is useful for Chart Watchers. I am no more a chart watcher and need to depend on push/email alert.

If it is done, then I can attach it to 9 symbol charts and get email alerts of pips change. Push/email Alert needed is for Alarm Level as input by the user.

Thank you for helping me always.

I do not seem to be getting anywhere with this indicator request so I post it again for the third time.
The SIGNAL it produces seems to be based on the opening price when outside the bands.
The ALERT shows only the price penetrating the bands.
Can the ALERT be made to show only when the SIGNAL shows on screen please?
Appreciate it if Mr Tools or MLaden could adapt so it 'corrects' this indicator.
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:53 am I do not seem to be getting anywhere with this indicator request so I post it again for the third time.
The SIGNAL it produces seems to be based on the opening price when outside the bands.
The ALERT shows only the price penetrating the bands.
Can the ALERT be made to show only when the SIGNAL shows on screen please?
Appreciate it if Mr Tools or MLaden could adapt so it 'corrects' this indicator.
TEAMTRADER
repaints like a mother, just so you know, which you might