Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

emaa
MLADEN : Here is one more variation of adaptive indicator - this is an adaptive ema (ema is a very good condidate for adapting,that is why it is used in this case)
PS : just a side note - to avoid some guessing,for adapting i used VHF function i made,The reason i am not posting the mq4 file is not to hide the adapting mode ,since it is VHF - but because of the double smoothing,that is not going to be public yet

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:09 am Dimitri

Why not using some simple EA for that?
I mean the stats from a test like that would give a lot of information not available otherwise
Dear Mladen,
I have to note that a positive point could be the "Fast Test" on Renko bars ... which is not available ... For sure it is a more complete solution the EA where money management can be applied ... and it is faster for somebody who is not a coder to have a first view ... and then if there are indications for further development, to go on ....
Thank you for your reply as always ....
Best Regards
Dimitri

electrical999 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:02 am Hi Mladen,

RE: MA PRICE CHANNEL

Is there is a MA Channel indicator where the outer boundaries of the channel are determined by the pips distance from the center line? e.g. 5 pips from the center line on either side. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Jasjit
Jasjit, check out Mladen's averages indicator, it has the ability to do that.

mrtools wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:37 am Jasjit, check out Mladen's averages indicator, it has the ability to do that.
Hi Mr Tools,

Thank you very much for the information - very much appreciated.

Were you referring to Averages 8.8 and/or 8.9? I tried with both of these but could not figure out the settings for the pips based channel. Any further assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks

Regards
Jasjit

electrical999 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:11 pm Hi Mr Tools,

Thank you very much for the information - very much appreciated.

Were you referring to Averages 8.8 and/or 8.9? I tried with both of these but could not figure out the settings for the pips based channel. Any further assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks

Regards
Jasjit
Use the upper and lower band pips for that (in any of the newer averages indicator(s))