CandlesticksRe: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

Hi, guys could anyone share with me a tool for mt5 risk management tool just like trade assistant or similar to that trade panel or trade manager risk tool for mt5 only... I need a tool to calculate my risk, my partials, and my take profit and stop loss breakeven as well thank you
No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted

Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

Thangarasu wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:29 pm Greetings Mrtools,

Pls Convert this Simple Chart Scale MT4 Indicator to MT5.

I am Badly Need This..!

It will be Fruitful for Everyone..!

Thank you So much..!
Than you so much mrtools and banzai you guys have amazing spacious mindset..! Mrtools pls dont convert my request ..! i think i have contributed something that i can inspite of born from poor family i'm quitting this website,,and i'm not using any of your indicators ..! i'm using empty naked chart..! twitter id : @crazygajni
Thank you so much, if in any ways that any of you have helped me..! happy trading..!

Thangarasu wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:39 am Than you so much mrtools and banzai you guys have amazing spacious mindset..! Mrtools pls dont convert my request ..! i think i have contributed something that i can inspite of born from poor family i'm quitting this website,,and i'm not using any of your indicators ..! i'm using empty naked chart..! twitter id : @crazygajni
Thank you so much, if in any ways that any of you have helped me..! happy trading..!
Found one but since you are leaving hopefully it will help someone else.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Thangarasu

Good day all. Dear coders, Can an indicator like this be made?

All candles from Current candle(0) open and close till candle (75) open and close are all above EMA 250, paint histogram lime. if candle (0) - candle (75) open and close are all below EMA 250 then paint the histogram as red. when both conditions are not met, then the histogram color should be white(neutral).

input options......

EMA....... 250
BARSLOOKBACKMIN......... 0
BARSLOOKBACKMAX......... 75

Yes I also posted this in MT4 request zone. I want it for Both MT5 and MT4

Hello everyone, I have added levels 4 (ATR*1.25) and 5 (ATR*1.50) to the ATR Probability Levels indicator.

If you like to trade mean reversion, I suggest taking positions at levels 4 and 5 for optimal entry, since most traders are taught to set their stop at a minimum of 1 ATR from their entry. This gives you an advantage and a higher chance of a reversal due to some positions closing.

My request: Would it be possible to add a history mode to the indicator for easier backtesting?

Thanks in advance.
“All you need is one pattern to make a living” — Linda Raschke

mrtools wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 2:45 am Found one but since you are leaving hopefully it will help someone else.
I spent several years putting the metatrader charts to scale and using that PRICE/TIME factor to draw the circle, in fact in order to draw the circle you need to put a number in the input window ... that number EXACTLY represents the ratio between the number of pips and the number of bars multiplied by 10.
Example: if the ratio is 1/4 then you have to write 40.
I normally have 2 charts for each TF: one for normal volatility situations and one for high volatility situations. If I remember correctly, the GANNTRADER software also has this option automatically.
The next few days, as soon as I have 5 minutes, I open a 3D attaching geometric indicators made by a great coder whose nickname is JEANLUIS and who has been of great help to me.
Having the fixed scale is not useful if you want to draw the circle or other geometric figures....there must be a fixed ratio between the space covered in a certain unit of time