Re: Industry standard TrueTL Indicators

sal wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:16 am dear bro....
what is the benefit for me if i have share my ideas!!
text message me!
:)
I cannot send a private message yet, I'm new here and this function is not yet available for me :)

We've been developing our free and purchasable indicators based on our users' feedback since 2011. In my opinion, it is a great benefit if your idea is reflected in the new functions or a new indicator is released (a free indicator perhaps). We do not develop a complete trading strategy, but only indicators which will meet the users' needs. The wishlist is excessive, however, please provide your feedback on our support page. In case your idea is one that neither we, nor the users have thought about, and if I find it useful, I might reward you with a lifetime license. This has happened in the past :)

styan01 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:20 pm I cannot send a private message yet, I'm new here and this function is not yet available for me :)

We've been developing our free and purchasable indicators based on our users' feedback since 2011. In my opinion, it is a great benefit if your idea is reflected in the new functions or a new indicator is released (a free indicator perhaps). We do not develop a complete trading strategy, but only indicators which will meet the users' needs. The wishlist is excessive, however, please provide your feedback on our support page. In case your idea is one that neither we, nor the users have thought about, and if I find it useful, I might reward you with a lifetime license. This has happened in the past :)
thanks bro...
i am watching your youtube videos :)
i do have strong stragety which can use for forex/binary...
i do like to share public and keep everyone get some money :)

i have posted in this forum similiar, but those who know coding they are enjoying with that.. where as someone like me doesnt know coding, still begging with others.
Ofcourse, some of kind heart coders are here to help, but they are sometime tired to help as well due to their busy at their work.
now you can see one simple stratgey posted here.. if you feel and back test is get 75% win for 1month signal, please share to all here in this forum. Forex station is my support all the ways life and share copy right on my name ;)
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8416798&p=1295 ... 1295463330
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

TrueTL v3.25 is released for MT4 and MT5. We have added some settings for the pictogram alert in all indicators:

The pictogram alert is a selectable visual alerting method which shows a wingdings character in the chart's corner. It's very useful because the appearing pictogram helps you to quickly identify which chart alerted. From now on you can better customize the appearance (coordinate X-Y, size and direction dependent colors).

Check out our 60+ purchasable and gratis indicators on the MT4-MT5 INDICATORS page.

You can find the changelog on the UPDATE page where our customers can download the latest version for MT4 and MT5.

TrueTL v3.26 is released for MT4 and MT5. We have added a next higher timeframe option for al purchasable indicators:

All of our indicators are multi-timeframe indicators. Setting a higher timeframe has already been possible. With this new option you can set the chart to any timeframe and the indicator will always draw based on the first, second or the third higher timeframe (based on your settings). For example, if you choose the indicator to show "First higher timeframe than the current", and you are viewing the chart on m5, then the indicator is in m15 timeframe; but if you switch the chart to m15, the indicator will automatically switch to m30.

Check out our 60+ purchasable and downloadable indicators on the MT4-MT5 INDICATORS page.

You can find the changelog on the UPDATE page where our customers can download the latest version for MT4 and MT5.

After updating our purchasable indicators, now our downloadable indicators are updated too. We have added a next higher timeframe option for all gratis indicators.

MT5 version: MT4 version:
All of our indicators are multi-timeframe indicators. Setting a higher timeframe has already been possible. With this new option you can set the chart to any timeframe and the indicator will always draw based on the first, second or the third higher timeframe (based on your settings). For example, if you choose the indicator to show "First higher timeframe than the current", and you are viewing the chart on m5, then the indicator is in m15 timeframe; but if you switch the chart to m15, the indicator will automatically switch to m30.

Check out our 60+ purchasable and downloadable indicators on the MT4-MT5 INDICATORS page.

These users thanked the author styan01 for the post:
Mustafa

TrueTL v3.27 is released for MT4 and MT5.

We have added a new alert option to our True Trendline Indicator and True SR Level indicator for fewer alerts:
Only one "Touch" and "Before close" alert per TF and direction.

With this new setting, you can get an alarm once in the chart's timeframe if: Approach UP, Approach DOWN, Breaks UP before closes, Breaks DOWN before closes. Every other alert event occurs when a new candle is released.

We are working on new indicators, new features and bug fixes continuously. If You have any ideas for further development please let us know on our SUPPORT page.

TrueTL 3.30 is Released!

We have added a fully customizable show / hide button to our True Trendline Indicator and True SR Level indicator. Up until recently you could only show / hide / recalculate the trendlines and SR levels with "[TrueTL] Calculate" and "[TrueTL] Hide" scripts, but from now on you can also do this with the show/hide button. Similarly to scripts, the recalculate function is also available for the button: if you scroll back the chart (auto-scroll must be disabled in MT4/MT5) and press the show button, the indicator will draw past all trendlines or SR lines until the last visible candle.

We are working on new indicators, new features and bug fixes continuously. If You have any ideas for further development please let us know on our SUPPORT page.
These users thanked the author styan01 for the post:
chris006