Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM PART 2

Trading Interview with Mark Cook
Mark Cook is one of the “Market Mages”, a trader with more than thirty-five years of experience (at the time of the interview). In an interview with Stuart McPhee, he shared his wealth of experience, talking about his trading, about an unusual approach in which the time frame is dictated by the market, about a turning point in the development of a trader, about the importance of understanding your own personality, about education, a trading plan, and much more!

Tim Rea, trading champion, discusses how he trades 100+ strategies
Tim Ri is a three-time winner of the World Cup Trading Championship trading competition and an experienced trader who has been trading forex for a long time, but has recently switched to futures. In an interview, he will talk about his approach to trading, which uses a huge portfolio of automated strategies, touches on the topic of championships and money management, and near the end he will share the story of the test he had to go through in connection with the collapse of a brokerage firm in which he traded.

amdudus wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:32 am
So it would be if we entered by the WDH method on Monday. We will consider some pairs.
So it would be if we entered by the WDH method on Monday. We will consider some pairs.
How should I write, shoot a video or lay out trading methods?
PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS FOR WHAT TO PAY ATTENTION AND WHAT FOR AN EXTRA DESCRIPTION.
hi, Please can you post the indicators and template used in this sytem pls. Thanks

amdudus wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:08 am
Forex4edu wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:36 am

To optimize EAs, I wish to test check out. I find the results of the MT4 optimizer to not always work and it requires more time to run each currency pair if I want to test many of the EAs with input values that are not over optimized more in line with real results seen, at least on a demo account. I have used it along with Forex Tester. I find Forex Tester good for testing multiple pairs at once, but is time consuming charting and establishing good values for the various inputs. I find that Forex Tester gives the ability to do forward testing which helps improve the data. I know MT4 has the ability to be output the data with a properly programmed mql4, but I am not an mql programmer and spend the time I have learning to trade vs program. I also realize MT5 can test multiple currencies through its optimizer, but many of the EAs do not have mql5 source to compile.
I am seeking a method to more quickly obtain input values for the many EAs shared which turn out to run a little more closely to what I see on a demo account with a couple of different brokers. I know you do not really use EAs and I may not either, but I would like to at least test many of them out much more quickly on a few different brokers. Another challenge I have is deciphering whether an EA will run on my fifo brokers. Obviously, if they call themselves hedge, I can't. However, it is hard to tell if some of them will input multiple orders of the same size on the order book for the same currency pairs until I run them. Because you know what Walk Forward Pro is and you asked me this question, I am very interested in how your and/or others test the many EAs quickly to evaluate them. Again, I do not currently have the capacity to write what for some might be a quick mql program to output the values. I want to learn more efficient methods of doing this.
By the way, thank you for all that you do on this forum. I do not have any idea how you find the time to do all this and trade. I am very impressed.
Forex4edu
I sent you a website where you can download it to internal mail.
There you need to go through a re-registration
Thanks!

Alan Clement discusses Rotational trading, system health and dynamic position sizing.
Alan Clement is President of the Australian Association of Technical Analysts. This interview will provide information on rotation trading, but its main topic will be risks. Alan will talk about the minuses of stop loss, possible alternatives, drawdowns, Monte Carlo analysis, the “sliding window” method, and how to determine if the system has stopped working and what to do next. In addition, he will tell you what it is worth paying attention to for a beginner choosing a trading system, and in the end he will touch upon a rather advanced topic - forecasting the appearance of trading signals.

amdudus wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:22 am
was this robot already shared in a newsletter ?
He is not in the newsletters
[/quote]

This may not be the same one, but may be helpful. From archive. Not verified, but WolfWaveFinder.mq4 did compile.

Forex4edu
Wolfs.mq4
(8.65 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
WolfWave_nen.mq4
(14.53 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Wolf Wave Finder.ex4
(28.72 KiB) Downloaded 136 times
Wolf Wave Finder.mq4
(8.66 KiB) Downloaded 153 times

amdudus wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:08 am
Forex4edu wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:36 am

To optimize EAs, I wish to test check out. I find the results of the MT4 optimizer to not always work and it requires more time to run each currency pair if I want to test many of the EAs with input values that are not over optimized more in line with real results seen, at least on a demo account. I have used it along with Forex Tester. I [...]
I sent you a website where you can download it to internal mail.
There you need to go through a re-registration
I find that to be a very interesting approach (forex4edu). Could you share the website with me (PM) Amdudus please ?

amdudus wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:32 am
How should I write, shoot a video or lay out trading methods?
PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS FOR WHAT TO PAY ATTENTION AND WHAT FOR AN EXTRA DESCRIPTION.
Hello Sir,
lay out trading methods could be easier than video for myself. But I'm oppen to any suggestions. Thanks
B.

1. Similar Topics

1. 1239 Replies
    2. Bandit Flash Forex Trading System

1 Replies 2796 Views

by MayaxatL, Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:24 pm in Trading Systems

1 Replies

Return to “Express Coding & Commercial Services”